Why did you join girlsaskguys?

My reason was triggered by my first breakup and needed help to cope

Most Helpful Guy

• I found the site while I was Googling questions about Feminism. I forgot exactly what.
    I joined because it seemed like a really interesting idea for a site. I like the brief conversations with strangers over a variety of personal topics.
    Also getting to tell people that are morons is my favourite pastime.

What Guys Said 13

• By coincidence, while surfing and googling for no-matter-what, I ended up on the site.
    Just before Christmas I learnt to know a girl (unfortunately not for long...) and I wanted to learn about "female" subjects. From perfume, over what-do-you-put-in-your-handbag, to when a girl will wear a skirt, pantyhose, high heels,...
    I've never had a girl before so I had plenty of things to learn.
    I made some friends here, and started to like helping people and getting help and info from people.

• i googled a question along the lines of "how to tell if a girl is promiscuous?" and this website was the top link.

• Drunk? I think I drank a drink composed of one shot alcohol, half a shot of boredom and another half of shot of loneliness... leading me to this haha.

• masturbation tips.

• I Googled something random (can't for the life of me remember what it was) and this sight was one of the links. I clicked on it and started messing around with it and decided to give it a shot.

• I don't even remember how I found this site.

• I was young and I needed the money.

• Because I'm thirsty and I want to learn from the thirstiest!

• Girl problems

• The same way most do most likely, they found it, and liked it

• Because you have too pay on dating sites

• I had no confidence, I was fat, I had a pizza face, I had a small pecker, I was a virgin, when "she looked at me" I didn't know why, I hated women and complained and whined all the time. Now I am da man, I have the body of a Olympic gymnast, my pecker is well over 7 inches, I banged 12 women and now I am "cool", I now know "when a woman looks at me" that she wants me to break off a little piece for her, I now think women be sum bad bitches (mad props yo), and all I talk about is how fine my pecker is and that gawwwwd has blessed me so.

• can't remember. I think I was drunk

What Girls Said 13

• I had a question and the internet directed me here

• Google randomly brought me upon the site.
    Curiosity made me stay.

• I joined because I was really confused about a guy and this seemed like a place where I might get some help.

• I Goggled some thing & it lead me here.

• I'm not a new member, but I've been reincarnated many times to see the updates. Back in 2011 I googled the cliche " does he like me" questions that BAM GAG appeared, the rest is history.

• i had boy problems.. hahah

• I was asking google why a guy had acted a certain way, and poof, up popped this site

• I needed some advice on something and looked for English sites as well and this site popped up.

• Thought it was a cool concept 😏

• Mine was also my first break up, a very devastating one.
    I knew it was over, but I wanted to hear what men had to say about what he did, WHY it happened, etc.
    I got great responses from men, most were supportive but honest... it was what I needed.

• was having some hard times and looking for help :)

• Google + trying to understand boys + boredom :)

• Because I like to judge people