What is the healthiest thing that you have ever done on GAG?

Health is wealth. So what is the healthiest thing that you have ever done on GAG? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Earn a living :-P

• Haha, thanks!

• In my unending quest for MH collecting, I find myself most often undone by you!

Got to admit though, earning a living is tough to trump :)

• Not undone by me!
      You're MH percentage left mine in the dust ages ago, haha!

What Guys Said 9

• I'm surprised no one has said, 'To show how organic they are.' hahahha

I suppose if you count mental well-being, I've helped some people (and some I probably made worse lol).
    If you are looking more for physical well-being, I'm going to go with falling asleep at the keyboard.

I've passed out a few times on GAG.

• @"To show how organic they are"
      I am stealing this phrase :)

I have also fallen asleep a few times while on GAG but on my bed with my phone in my hand, sometimes resulting in me dreaming about GAG and fellow GAGers :D Have you ever dreamt about GAG and fellow GAGers?

• Yeah, GAG is a very sad place. Sometimes how people interpret my questions really shock me too. I remember asking a question last year, a silly one that is supposed to be fun too. I got about 30 responses but only one GAGer interpreted my intention of asking that question correctly. How people interpret a question actually tells me a lot about their personality.

• Raj has a comment to you. I don't think GAG gives you notification for that. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1056981-what-s-the-greatest-hardship-that-you-have-ever-gone-through-in-your

• Giving my most genuine opinion or advice about a topic and getting thanks for saying it or someone commenting on my opinion and saying they agree with me. And learning insight and wisdom from other people on what to do and what not to do and also their experiences that they've had.

• I've helped sum cuties cheer up and got bak together wif their exes :3

• How do I do something healthy online? Ummm... does giving helpful advice about how a user can end some health problems count?

• healthiest things i have to say is venting out my anger and frustration while helping others see the light

• answered a question and got most helpful! im such a good sport! ^_^

• Flirting with some beautiful girls.

• Sexting. Lol
    Don't judge please lol
    The most healthiest thing could be sex but it is impossible.

• I donated 5 dollars, so i wouldn't get banned:D

What Girls Said 1

• I ate my veggies