Have you ever thought people would mistake this website's name for a p*rn website?

I've put it all in the title itself. If not others, have you ever thought to yourself that this site's name sounds like a p*rn site?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I first saw the name of this website called GirlsAskGuys, I immediately liked it although I didn't know what's in it as I hadn't signed up for it. I am never interested in joining any forums or social networking sites so it seems strange that GAG is an exception. Haha.
    I signed up out of curiosity and found out that it is a good place for brushing up my conversational and written English and observation of human behaviour and practices which are so different from those in my real life. Haha :P
    I would never have signed up if this site sounds like a p*rn site to me. Haha :-D
    It is only after joining GAG that I came to realise that 'gag' actually has a few meanings :P

What Girls Said 4

• Girls ask guys? - no. This title sounds like what it suggests - girls ask guys questions. I don't think there was any sexual innuendo behind it.

• If it was GAG. com- then yes.

• No it doesn't. It means girls are asking questions to the guys and vice a versa. Though there are various topics from flirting to family and friends to others to anything related to sex. So no I guess no one will mistake it for a p*rn website.

• I never thought it sounded like a p*rn site myself.
    The acronym GAG made me giggle for about 5 seconds way back, but never since.

What Guys Said 6

• Nope, the site's name is "Girls Ask Guys" not "Girls Screws Guys" or vise versa :P

• girls ask guys (if they can fuck her right in the pussy)

• Not at all. I'd like to know why you thought the name sounds sexual?

• GAG, it's a site for oral sex... Hehheh, good one me...

• In my opinion it sounds exactly what it is. Girls ask guys or vice versa.

• How does it sound like a p*rn website?