Is GAG rigged? Are unpopular replies blocked?

So I am pretty outspoken on several issues that are not popular.

Things like sex, gay rights, marriage, and politics.

There have been heated threads that I... Suddenly cannot post in anymore. Yet, I can post in other threads. It mysteriously says, "Unknown error."

Just in that thread. Just that one. All others I can still post in.

Now, I am trying to privately message another user who has similar beliefs, and it says he only allows messages from people who are following him. The problem? I AM following him.

This comes to mind:

www.washingtontimes.com/.../

Has anyone else here had trouble like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had that problem on yahoo answers. There is one account I use where my questions never get posted in the section that I chose to post in but if I ask the same question in my other e-mail account, my question will post in 2 minutes.

• You know how weird it feels to have that happen.

• Yeah it can make you feel bad but if it bothers you just create a new account and try to hide your identity as long as possible.

What Girls Said 9

• It's just a way to end the "debating" because most people who "debate" are actually trolls and most people act like animals and don't even see that these people push them into letting the conversation get out of control by getting other people mad, always always does the actual question quickly become blurred because people cannot discuss things calmly or intellectually, they just assume, allow others to control their actions and emotions and fly off the hook at the slighest thing, your better off staying away because these trolls love to get people pissed off. You try to tell people that trolls only say things ESPECIALLY in a political subject simply because they know it will poss people off saying it not because they actually meant what they said but they know people just assume and fly off the hook so they do it for their own assumement, this is how disccusions get heated every single time...

• Short answer you got blocked.

It's not rigged it's just like you're outspoken and you said they're have been heated threads.

The QA/QA's disagrees with you or you offended them so they just simply prevented you fro answering their questions.

Just go anonymous if you want to state your opinion they can't prevent you that way.

• Same with private messaging they have to be following you, and you can't be blocked.

• Correction you can be blocked when messaging I meant if you're blocked there's no way around it.

So if you want to talk to that guy go to whatever question. it was that you had the same opinion about comment on his answer and ask him to follow you back.

• eh, people blocked you because I mean it is kind of funny if you ask me - you asked me for my opinion yet you get pissed off when you dont like the answer that you were not looking for so why are you asking this question in the first place and some people on here are way too sensitive about some things

• Sounds like a case of self-importance to me.

• No, no one else has had this problem. It's a conspiracy, you're the most important person on GaG. Ps, the person you're trying to message has to be following YOU, not the other way around.

• "... the person you're trying to message has to be following YOU, not the other way around."
      Absolutely correct.

• Did you complain to GaG mods?

• Yes, and I got no response from them.

• Then chances are someone might be out to get you. Make a dupe.

• lol rigged

• GAG is not rigged, haha!

If you're experiencing system issues, please take screenshots and contact us - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact - letting us know what's going on and what kind of device and browser you're using so that we can identify the issue, if it's on our end, and correct it :-)

• That's the problem. I have contacted you guys. I get no response.

• Please send a contact form so it can be discussed privately :-)

• Thanks for getting back to me!

• Please don't talk about gays

What Guys Said 3

• What heated threads are you'se talking about Willis?

• I don't think an entire website would pool it's resources and conspire against you. I know it was probably a fun thought for you to entertain, but it's just not reality...

• Not an entire website. Perhaps one mod who hates the idea that they could be wrong, who can manipulate settings, or whatever. To say this is impossible, is extremely ignorant of people's behavior.

• @Asker
      Mods do not have the ability to manipulate settings.

• No one cares enough about you as a person to go out of their way to try and stop you from talking. You're insignificant.

• They do when you are saying something that confronts their ignorance.

• I want the truth, and I want to be able to express my opinion, without worrying about some angry person, or whatever, blocking me from replying to a thread. It could be coincidence. I will admit it.

• Considering the number of people who say all sorts of crazy shit it's likely a coincidence. I get the error too even when I'm not saying crazy shit.