Do you ever give Most Helpful to an anonymous person that answers your question? Just wondering if any of you have done that?

Anonymous people are the least likely to receive Most Helpful?

• Yes
  • No
  • Who cares Most Helpful is dumb.
    Vote C

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless an answer really is great, I just pick a completely random Most Helpful answer so that this site doesn't send me those stupid messages about having not picked one yet. It used to be if nobody deserved it, that was fine. Now they make it mandatory and I'm constantly giving them out to answers that I didn't even check to see if it really was the Most Helpful (since there wasn't one). Basically Most Helpful doesn't mean anything anymore.

• I must agree with you, the mandatory rule of selecting MH is silly. Especially when some questions don't really have a MH answer to be given.

But I do understand why the rule was put into effect. I am assuming that many question in the past with the old GAG people never gave MH or BA which some found annoying.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• yup I sure do!

• If its really funny or informative sure I would

• Nice, I would also especially if it is funny.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes i would give MH and i did it before

• Yeah , why won't i? Ill be liking the opinion not the person. Duh

• It is has nothing with liking or disliking the person. It has to do with being anonymous are you less likely to give MH if you don't know who is receiving it.

• Sure, why wouldn't I?
    I don't care if they posted anonymously or not, a great opinion is a great opinion.

• Yes you are correct, and I agree whole heartedly.

• No I don't unless it's really informative

• Yessssssdsssss