Not Active Anymore?

I don't get it. All of a sudden, two of my friends on here are "not active" anymore and they were just using the site the freaking day before!

Does this mean they just deleted their account or they got banned or something? ;-; I don't get it, they didn't even say bye. DX Now they are just gone forever and it makes me sad! ;~;

Most Helpful Girl

• They either cancelled their accounts themselves or their accounts were cancelled for them for constant rule breaking.
    We won't discuss those matters with anyone other than that member though, so unless they come back and tell you, there's no way to know what really happened.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah it sucks people come and go from this site alot. I lost a lot of friends and some I was able to contact off the site while others I never got the chance to contact them in some other way. :(

• Yes. It has to be one of two, you can guess depending on their personality. Did they give seriously answers, or ''Troll.'' answers?

• That's a bummer. :/
    Welp, I'm still here for you, Madam. ^_^

Wonder what happened to the other two though.

• I know! :3 And I'm happy you're here! <3

I know! DX I'm just so confused. ;~;

• I will be your friend if you want

What Girls Said 1

• That's why everyone that I absolutely love in this site has a second alternative in contacting me.