GaGers how do you feel about fellow Gagers calling out their fellow users, when they are in anonymous form?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not cool, imo. Sometimes I feel like I know who is asking a question, but I won't point it out because they went anon for a reason. It's good to respect that.

• I totally agree

• I point it out because I feel the exact opposite. The anonymous feature is used more often for being a prick rather than for hiding one's identity for legitimate purposes

• I think the anonymous is a good thing

What Guys Said 19

• I feel the same way I would about someone who leaves an anonymous note for you on your doorstep or car windshield. You. Are. SOFT. Be a man (or woman). Don't engage in any type of confrontation if you're too shook to put your name to it. That's bitchmade. I don't take anything serious that I don't know the source of anyway. But people like that are soft as baby food, in my opinion.

• I think it's childish, even IF it's being done against someone that I don't particularly care for.

Usually when someone on here is acting like a douche, other users notice it anyways... no need to broadcast it like that.

It's also against the rules, which is sorta ironic because usually the person being called out is seen as a "rule-breaker" themselves.

• Or the person doing the calling out, just doesn't like the material the questioner is asking

• I don't mind it at all. No one on this site effects my real life.

• I sometimes regret that I'm posting with my name being up in the open as there are just too many people being trigger-happy with their blocking fingers. But I just have far too much pride to hide like that, so eh, whatever. It tends to bug me a slight bit that I don't know who they are, but I don't really mind them. Even if they're just trolling, it's still input.

• i can't identify anyone so eets all guudxD

• Unless it's for something rude or inappropriate
    I don't really care, could be funny if a feature
    was added to "un anon" someone who got
    too many down votes? ^.~

• If I'm calling someone out I'm doing it un anon. I have seen it happen though. People with anons get brave.

• Too many people like to call people out and not let the person they are calling out know who they are.. coawrdly I think

• That's what the internet is all about. Anonymity, because it allows people to speak their minds.

I remember a college class... I was basically arguing with a professor, first day. At the end, a girl came up to me.

"Thanks."
    "For what?"
    "You said everything I was thinking but was too scared to say."

A lot of people don't have the courage to speak their minds, even in as simple a place as a classroom. Anonymity is a good feature.

• I know bit can be, but that's not what I asked

• I can't stand it.

• If the person continuously posts the same question. Pretty much daily. It is a breach of the site rules. It falls under the duplicate heading.

In my opinion the Anonymous party is being nothing but a troll. Which is another breach of the site rules.

So does it really make whoever the caller is any worse than the anonymous?

• *does it make

• Well I don't know how daily it is. I didn't remember seeing it and i was on here a lot, when I first signed up.

• I love that shit. It's like Christmas when I see one about me.

• Well I do not comment anonymously and I really do not care either way. However, I will say that there is always someone who knows it is you, nothing is anonymous in this day and age.

• If you know me that well, then your mistaken

• If they block said user, they can shit on them without getting it returned. My assumption, at least.

• Indifferent. It's fine by me. Some people need to be called out.

• For what reason seem appropriate for you?

• There is a reason we use "anonymous"-- we don't feel comfortable with what we asked being linked back to us.

• You understand what I'm saying?

• In a way, yes

• Hey knotme, you are a dummy head.

This is totally not kambo_trick3y by the way.

What Girls Said 10

• GaGers how do you feel about fellow Gagers calling out their fellow users, when they are in anonymous form?
    I find it amusing that the person seeming knows enough about that person to be able to tell who posted that. I have no issue with users being called out as in my opinion it's suited not to say/do anything you wouldn't want others to know was said/done by you.

• The anonymous feature is their for a reason; especially if the question is not against the rules

• No, you didn't, but you find it humorous for people to be called out, just because someone is aware of who the person is, that's what I was referring to

• It's suited not to presume to tell me what I know. I know the anonymous feature is there for a reason as many people are too cowardly/weak/insecure to attach certain opinions to themselves.

Just because I find it amusing when they are called out and that it is their opinion is made known doesn't mean I'm unaware.

• It's very hypocritical, if you have something to say about someones anonymity, they better have the balls to say it more directly or they're no better.

• That's weak and well the internet allows frauds and wimps to become or at least they think they can become who ever they want and it's really stupid. It's a low move but people will do it regardless :l But it's just the internet people were mean before the internet happened.

• Yea they were and thanks

• It's easy to hide behind anon it's really Pathetic though. If your going to call out someone come out of hiding first! Lol

• I agree with you on that

• It's immature
    I remember this girl on here who posted anon and askers asking her if they blocked her because she said she blocked a lot of people

There is something wrong with people who do that

They sew going to delete the question abs take away points anyways

The admins know what your real user name is

• There's a strict rule on here that forbids that. And surprisingly, unlike when other rules are being broken, these kinds of posts get removed quite quickly usually.

• What happens is your post can go unanswered so you have to post it again. Its common sense

• @Kingsfan05:
      And what does that have to do with what I said?

• Douchey move. I'd rather they message me personally instead.

• Yes it is a douche move

• haven't noticed this

• Weak/cowardly but also amusing.

• It can be, but it wasn't when I witnessed it today on here. It was rude and inconsiderate

• I just mean when it's aimed at me I'm amused. I don't take any pleasure in seeing other people be harassed because I don't know how it will affect them.

• If you notice someone doing that, please report it.
    People post anonymously to stay anonymous. If other members aren't respecting that, we'd like to know so that we can take care of it, and remove the "outing" post so anonymity is protected :-)

• Yea, because you will know who the person is. I didn't think about that,, just told him what I thought about the out burst.