Is anyone else tired of nobody answering their questions?

Is anyonene else tired of nobody answering their questions?

• Hell yeah!
  • Meh.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, obviously it'd be preferable to
    have ones questions answered.

I don't think it's possible to disagree with
    you on this one.

I haven't made a question in a long
    time myself, as I took a break from gag
    for a while, so I have no knowledge
    of my questions not being answered ^.~

What Guys Said 8

• folks, you can't come on here and be just all about you. and have everyone just answer but you never answer anything. there is no room for lurkers on here. a variety of opinions is what makes this site what it is. and if you ask me, asking a question is small beans to the number of questions folks post around here.

thats why when i get bored with the featured stuff, i go to the new questions page and look for something I can answer.

• That's why if there are about 3 answers of them, then you need to reply to all answers so that your question pops up three times in the live feed.

• I only got one :(

• Well you need to reply everyone's comments and if there aren't enough then post an update (but please note that you can post a total of 2 updates on one question per week, which is honestly stupid and I was trying to tell that to those responsible but the question got removed as "Nonsense" even though it was in the GirlsAskGuys topic, so I guess they don't want to increase the limit on it)

• This is a tricky one. If I reply and agree with you, I'm violating your premise that your questions never get answered.

• to be fair to everyone, my questions are usually pretty lame.

• People usually answer questions that are easy to answer. Have an eye catching title and keep the description short and brief. Hope this helps

• Don't expect many answers if you ask "does he like me" type of questions.

• You're private beyond belief. I can't even see your questions and I usually go by the "live feed", so, I may not see your questions.

• Ask a meaningless non serious short question, you'll get like 20 something relies.

Ask a question you really want advice on and is important to you, maybe you get a couple responses. Welcome to GaG.

What Girls Said 2

• I try to answer everyone questions to the best of my knowledge.

• Make sure to add a title that both interests readers and clearly defines your question, then check your spelling and grammar for any errors.

Make sure to assign at least one topic to your question. Adding topics will connect you with the right members who are interested in that topic.

Do NOT type your question in all CAPS and do NOT capitalize every word of your posts.

Be specific about the question you are asking or advice you are seeking and give clear details about your situation so members can better help you but try to avoid making it so long it'll turn them off.

Also, add details to your profile so that members can know a bit about you to advise you better.

Share your opinions on other users' questions to increase the visibility of your profile. Having a unique profile picture to draw attention to your post never hurts.

If you're going to include spoilers, please let the users know BEFORE you reveal the spoiler. We don't want anything ruined for anyone.

You can also "feature" your question. Featured Questions are kept at the top of recent questions and in the Featured Question box on the homepage for 24 hours. (costs 750 Xper points)

This information can also be found in our FAQ :-)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts