Do you get suspended from GAG if you create more than one account?

I was just curious I think I see like everybody on GAG having only one profile. And it would make sense if you were only aloud to have one account considering it is fair enough cause they allow to ask and answer questions anonymously.

Thanks everybody who answered!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, multiple accounts from the same user are against the rules. If/when the admins find out, the duplicate account (s) will be banned.

• How would they find out?

• A lot of people just make it very obvious that it's the same person. Especially if they are trolls. I'm not an admin but I'm fairly sure they can view IP addresses too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Why would you want more then one account? Anyway it's hard for them to tell. Families use the same WIFI or computers so how can they be sure?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes.
    Duplicate accounts are not allowed and will result in the removal of ALL accounts.

This info can always be found in our FAQ - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

What Guys Said 2

• My sister in law got deleted because she uses the same computer, also my cousin. My sister in law complained but they ignored her..

• I doubt they're going to know except from browser cookies which can be deleted and your ip address but like the godfather says, multiple people in a residence can use the same ip address.