Have you noticed the ridiculousness of the questions being asked on here?

Especially the one about the girl saying she feels weird about guys being on here... when the site is called "girls ask guys"?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and people trying to get strangers to say how hot and date able they are lol.

What Girls Said 4

• That's kindof dumb. What did you expect? Can't complain about something you don't like when you choose to be on here. ;)

• Some are common sense to most of is, but guess we're all different. Some are straight up vulgar and gross me out and I have the option to not comment. Can't change it so just accept it.

• Yea saw that one it was a zinger.

• There's always some ridiculousness... it comes with the territory.
    Opinions are the same way.
    We try to keep most of it in check, but we don't like being Nazis :-)

What Guys Said 9

• I don't get surprised, If I see something strange I just get a cheap laugh or two.

• I'd cal it immature.. given that the average girls' age is probably around 15, you can't be surprised at that.

• I find the site always gets some questions which are a little bit out there at times , that should be expected when anyone can ask anything without fear of being known or people they know seeing questions.

• I saw "DO THEY WANT MY DICK?" in one guys question title and I had to just sit and laugh at that one, lol.

• I think some people find it hard to imagine how other people use the site.

• Hahaha, that really is funny.

• yeah, that's a great example.

• Trolls are gonna troll

• Most likely people are trolling now and making fun of the questions being asked because those are so bad also. I think I see one good question out of 50 now. This site is in the toilet.

• Instead of down voting me how about linking me a few good questions so I shut up?

• I don't know who was downvoting you

• Yeah I knew it wasn't you. You asked a logical question. I think if we will have repeat questions on Gag the best one would be "Where the hell are the decent or good questions on Gag?".