Is it just me or is there too much love in the air?

So on GAG I notice that there are so many questions are about relationships. For instance, "Does s/he like me?" "How to get them to love me?" or "How to ask them out?" Honestly I never been in a relationship, so it really weird see all these questions and not knowing how to answer them. Why can't there be more questions about other topics? Because I am pretty sure that there is a article about that stuff and other questions that covered that topic already. Really soon I do believe other Gagers would get tired of this repeating pattern too?

• I do
  • I don't
  • Doesn't matter to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... i noticed that. Every new guy has almost similar problems in relationship. Hence it becomes difficult for me to explain same thing to everyone. It is tiresome job to explain whole thing everytime. But still i manage to do it anyways.

What Guys Said 3

• Because it's girls ask guys and the catagories are mostly about relationships.

If you go to girls gone wild, are you going to be wondering why there are so many wild girls?

• Does one do to a list green park and complain of excessive grass too?

• Isn't that what the site is about... to talk about them?

What Girls Said 4

• it doesn't matter to me because GAG is a site where every one can share their opinions to help

• Well this is a relationship based question forum...

• Lol just because people question if he or she likes me doesn't mean it's love
    Some people interrupt things wrongly

• GirlsAskGuys was created to close the gender gap - to help people understand the opposite gender better with regards to relationships, sex, family, life, etc.
    People come here with those issues because that's what it's here for :-)