What is the best thing that you have ever done on GAG so far?

Just asking out of curiosity since there are so many nice GAGers on here ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a few people I've talked to a lot via messaging who were kind of terrified to even attempt a relationship, and had never dated, and mainly through their work, but maybe with a little help from my coaching took the plunge and attempted to negotiate relationships in a mature way, and I think enjoyed the experiences.

What Guys Said 5

• Gave this answer.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q923791-what-should-cook-for-dinner

The question was originally in all capital letters, so I gave an answer in all capital letters. A mod later changed her question title to normal size letters after I gave my answer, which I thought was a bad idea. I love question titles with all caps.

• I managed to make some people realize that circumcision is a permanent decision that you shouldn't make in place of your child without your consent just for the sake of being a lazy parent and for the sake of "aesthetics". That, and I am pretty sure I got the other 700+ most helpful for a reason, heheh. I do not keep track of them in my head, though.

• just giving advice through my opinions hahah:D

• Helped a couple of girls feel better emotionally by chatting with them about some of their problems.

• Steered some bros in the right direction, brah.
    I've changed some lives yo.

What Girls Said 3

• Met 2 amazing people that I am good friends with now :) And helped some people out here and they thanked me so much. I felt so happy :)

• Read paragraphs of info to try to help someone out.

• Turned GAGing into an actual job (that's what she said) :-P