Have you ever regretted asking a question or posting an opinion on here?

Title says it all, have you ever posted something on here that you worded wrong or whatever that made you wanna remove it?

• Yea
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Not so much questions but opinions, yes. I can be very opinionated at times and have posted rather controversial posts on certain types of questions. I don't regret sharing my viewpoint but a lot of people (especially on here) do not like when anyone says anything that differs from their view. These posts I made just stirred up a lot of drama and ended up with people insulting me or name-calling and I don't like that sort of thing so I just don't really post on controversial questions anymore for that reason.

• Aww thank you for MH :P lol

• I agree. I can't stand personal attacks and insults. It's just so petty and unecessary.

• @centigrade of course! :)

What Girls Said 8

• Yes I have regretted posting some opinions. Because some people here misunderstood and started downvoting or arguing with me, without realizing what I was talking about.
    And there are some people here who just like to downvote even if I am saying I like bunnies, or that I don't like my look, or that I hate the words yolo and swag. I mean what the hell? It's my opinion, doesn't have to be yours too. But in the end, since we can't delete them, I just try not to care. People will always have something to say, it just depends if you really want to listen to their comments.

• Yeah, I have wished this myself. I, along with other people, ask innocent questions or we honestly do not know something and somebody chews us out over it. It's happened to me and I've seen it a lot as well.

• Yes. Some questions I posted were stupid and childish. As, for the answers I have no regrets. But, I wish I could delete my questions.

• Yea on more then one occasion.

• First day posting a question today, and I feel that way lol. I feel some people's responses were helpful, while im not sure if they completely understood my point of view

• ya, and can't delete them...

• Yes I have
    Too bad we can't delete them

• I have regretted posting some questions before because people misunderstood them and exploded.
    Now that I think of it, that's the same reason I've regretted opinions.
    I've also regretted sharing some things about myself.

What Guys Said 5

• The only times this happened was when accidentally posting my answer under the wrong question. My phone acts up sometimes causing it to go to the next or recent question.

• Quite often, you are not able to phrase a question to mean what you actually wanted; and it ends up creating this big uproar and typical GAGville responses as if you have committed a sin asking that question.

• Yup I have and I didn't ask them anonymously , I'm now more careful of what I ask. Or I just ask anonymously lol.

• Sometimes I expect a good conversation to be started and then it just falls flat on its face.

• No I haven't thanks to the anonymous feature.