What made you join this site and how long have you been on here?

The title explains itself. Also, what do you see as pros/cons of this site? What would you change? How do you feel about the people here? Do you like that people can follow you and how many followers do you have?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't really remember why I joined, but probably to ask one of those typical "Does he like me" questions. It was so long ago, December 2008.

I like this site because of the regulars who give good advice and share good opinions, even if I disagree. It helps me keep my mind open about things. It's also a good outlet for discussion of various topics (this is why I like that we can comment on everything). Some people here can be annoying or insulting, but most that I come across are pretty great.

I have 92 followers and I'm following 147 :)

What Guys Said 5

• 1. I was searching for something and a question from GAG popped up on the results. Just browsed through and I liked the way it was and here I am :-D
    2. I'll complete 2 years tomorrow :-D
    3. Pros are it's an open forum with admins and mods to keep sickos and pervs at bay - cons are here like anywhere else it's us the 'common people' and not necessarily experts lol
    4. Everyone including those who pick on others etc are nice - the latter are fun to handle ha ha ha
    5. I think following is a nice feature but the only thing is that we can filter only by 'following' and not 'followers' which I think must be included
    6. As of this point of time I have 62 followers :-)

• I've been here off and on for years. The site can be fun, although it seems like from time to time you get people who bash you for being outside "the norm" on sexual questions. But that isn't that often and the interaction with others can be interesting.

• I was doing a search about ways to tell if a girl is attracted to you. That was either 2009 or 2010 I forget. I have been on an off frequently.

Pros are you have a wide arrange of people to ask questions about pretty much any topic you want.

Cons I am not really sure I have any.

People, some are nice, some are pricks, some troll and others are helpful.

• A few days. Bored, was searching google about what girls think of shy guys and it led me here. :P Saw how many questions there were and thought what the hell, lol I'll provide some answers from an ACTUAL SHY GUY. Most dudes here never lived it and have no clue giving stupid douche answers.

Pros: The ability to ask any question and get and answer from both sexes, young and old.
    Not a ton of ads making it impossible to navigate like other sites.
    It's not a forum with 3 year old dead posts flooding it.

Cons: The live feed sometimes trying to click on a question and like 20 more pop up pushing the one i wanted and can find it again.
    Doesn't have a friends list/chatbox system or tell you if someone is online or not

People? people are people.. i see more trolls and dudes thinking it's a dating site trying to pick up girls who are probably across the country.. or trying to get girls nudes or whatever.

that's all I can't think of, I'm getting braindead and tired lol

• I had a question about a girl and google brought me here. I think I've been here for like 5-6 years. I have like 45 followers.

And to be quite honest the people here are the only reason im still on this site.

What Girls Said 4

• I joined either late 2012 or early 2013... ans I joined because I googled a question and usually I'll get yahoo answers as a result but I saw GAG and whatever I foune was pretty Helpful.

Plus I like to give advice so I decided to join.

• I joined because I had specific curiosities pertaining to men and I have been on here since April of this year.

• I Googled something & it lead me here, that was 1 1/2 years ago.

• I joined during a nasty break up, I asked for men's perspective on what happened.
    That was in July of 2010.
    I'm really grateful to have met the friends I have now, GAG brought us together and I'll forever feel lucky for that.
    I have 176 followers.