Damn, you ever step back and realize just how mentally fucked up people are on GAG?

Incest? Misogynists? Depression and suicide?

This was all on the same wall feed. Hell, I think I saw the suicide topic twice from two separate people.

The things I do for an Amazon store card man.

I think you guys just gave me an idea. I'm going to ask the most normal, friendly question ever on GAG. Possibly the first.

Most Helpful Girl

• People are fucked up in reality too, they just can't go to random strangers and ask these questions.
    I usually see on GAG: penis questions, does he/she like me, rate me questions, vagina questions, "why do girls like jerks" questions and many other questions. And ironically the ones mentioned aren't that fucked up. Should I mention incest questions?
    But depression and suicide are serious things and I've actually helped someone in the past not commit suicide and felt so happy that I could help that person.
    And besides these questions, there are actually some cool/decent questions here.
    And of course :the trolls.
    Oh and those who post with anonymous questions and they bash everyone who answers.

verkoren.files.wordpress.com/.../...yg2o1_500.jpeg

What Girls Said 22

• GAG attracts the denizens of disturbia.
    I should probably cash in my xper before they change it to 10,000 points and a kidney for an Amazon gift card.

• I guess they wouldn't be on this website if they had educated, open-minded human beings to express their frustrations to hm?

• I bid thee best of luck on this potentially fruitless quest :p

• Man, the weirdest part is that I wouldn't even be surprised about that Xper cost. You really shouldn't give them ideas like that, haha.

• Usually I step forward and say, "Aww hell, what the f***".

For the most part, I hope some of these outrageous postings are trolls.
    But then again, I look at the crime and talk shows (at how sick some of the people are),
    then I realize yes these things really do exist.

• Lol. You get all kinds on the Internet. People from every walk of life. You can always turn to pizza when you need to get away from this.

• Come music, let us share a slice for our troubles. Well, more like my troubles, er, my troubles with other people's troubles.

Troubles! :3

• You have my support.

• And donutpower.

• dude most GAGers have got personal problems... but no one can judge them... they are here to be helped after all

• Yeah, there are some very disturbed people on here. It's the internet though so that's to be expected. But, luckily, there are still sane and "normal" people on here and those are the ones I like associating with. Lol

• What's with the guys who post "Do you want to have a baby with me?" on here?

• It's like they're expecting a girl to go, "ABSOLUTELY!"

• Most likely external forces. Ya know, no one left behind and stuff.

• Damnit Meson, just reply to the question yourself already ; ;

• Lol all the time. I think I have issues and then I just need to come on here and get a daily dose of GAG and realize that maybe I am more normal than I thought. This place brings out everyone from the woodwork. I read questions sometimes and I don't even know where to begin. And the constant same girls and guys asking us to rate them. Man I thought I had insecurity issues, oh wait, maybe they are just fishing for those compliments lol. Either way there's a lot of mental issues at hand

• There's clearly something mentally abnormal about individuals that spend such a vast amount of time online

• This site honestly freaks me out sometimes...

• It's like a train wreck though isn't it? You can't seem to look away...

• Aw it is not that bad... I think.

• It was so bad that a moderator removed it within five minutes.

• i don't get that into it. don't focus on the bad stuff.

• I don't think it's really that messed up I just think people including myself use this as a safe place to vent bc there are no real life people on here and if there is they don't know your username

• More times than not. Getting real bored of the penis size questions, and the girls tell me your fantasy...*eyes rolling

• Yes, I just started mine. Expecting some mature opinions and I'm getting some rude, immature. Opinions. Young people who have no command sense what so ever on how to even respond to half the questions being asked on here. But I guess there's always going to be ignorance on the internet.

• You're the balance, they are the imbalance. You both make up the world sure in here.

• Don't you realize? People are all kinds of fucked up. Nuff said.

• I think its awful up lump depressed people together with incestuous pervs and misogynists

• yeeep! I have seen some dumb posts on here.

• Truth is, you have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes...

• I don't see ay crazy shit on here?

• That's like a whole nuke going off and destroying the world and you telling me, "What happened to everyone?"

Hahaha

• Yea that would be me, always clueless. :p

• If we were all normal people, we wouldn't be on an advice site :)

• Lmfaooo yes, I must admit I have... lmfaooo at time I wish I never stumbled upon this damn site lmfaooo

• Oh and don't forget that chick that is upset because her boyfriend called Aroanna grande hot. She's like do you think I'm prettier than her? I mean wtf

• Hahaha, lolwut? Links?

• That is so sad hahahaha

• * Arianna

What Guys Said 18

• I have to believe the more obvious crazies are trolls. It's the subtler forms of crazy that make me think those people are truly fucked up.

A guy who claims he's having regular sex with his mother and aunt, is an idiot.
    The woman who persists in posting about her imaginary relationship with a boyfriend of 2 years, and describing various scenarios which she thinks should justify a break up... "I found a pack of condoms with one missing" "he was talking to his mother on the phone for two hours" and so forth... She's a proper crazy person off her meds.

• Holy shit, I was just having this thought the other day. There are some really fucked in the head people here.

• Welcome to the world wide interwebz.

• its the internet... so no:P hahaha:D

• I got a shitload of downvotes on an anti-incest post several weeks ago.

So yeah... ever since then I've been much more aware of the weirdness.

• I'm pretty desensitized to It by now. Incest, poop, sex questions from 13 year olds, its just another day in the neighborhood on GAG, and the internet in general.

Although just when you think you have seen and heard everything, someone manages to out due themselves.

I think the sense of anonymity the internet provides encourages all the freaks to express their darkest fantasizes and desires that they would never discuss in real life, and what your seeing is the underbelly of all that.

• 1 XP=$.005. You must want that card bad.

• It's not so much as the card itself, but the accomplishment ya know? Lotta internet shit you gotta wade through, and I gain a strange sort of satisfaction each day knowing I survived it.

• And after seeing so much stupid nonsense there is no way you don't start feeling pretty damn good about your relative normalcy.

• I'm very glad that people bring up suicide when it's on their minds. That's much, MUCH better than keeping it to themselves.

All of these issues are things that ought to be brought up and discussed on this kind of website.

• Yup, and it's not just gag :3

• Oh, It's a free ride website so i dont mind if they post something weird, They are the custumers regardless of their intentions unless they broke the standards rules of GAG.

• That's life though.

• Ya, but the fuckedupness, while it can be fucking rage-inducing, can also be really interesting :)

• only on gag? really?

• If you think this is bad. Wait until you travel the world.

• You know what's weird? I actually like traveling the world, when I get the chance I usually grab it. So much nicer than the internet. Least to the places I've visited so far.

• I have felt the same but then I realized this for myself as well...

you either are or will be on day just as fucked up... so get off your high horse. Either ignore ones you are glad your not into or get the fuck out.

• Hm, nah.

I think I'll stay on the high horse. I'm strong enough to fight through my problems without having sex with my sister, or hating every woman on the planet. I'll get off my high horse when I eventually break and find out I'm not mentally strong enough. Until then, I'd say I'm perfectly qualified to be on my high horse.

• Thinking those questions are "fucked up" is kind of ridiculous, though. Those are things that need to be addressed, and while I'm going to question somebody's belief that every woman on the planet is bad, I'm glad that they are bringing them up in a forum that, relative to many others, is able to address people fairly respectfully and have a constructive dialogue.

I have met very few people who do not have some kind of largely-psychological problem, and those that don't have one now usually have had a problem in the past. I would rather they talk openly about their problems than retreat into a tightly wound up ball of anxiety because they feel wrong and bad.

• Good point Kin, I'll give that one to you.

• Eh most people are just confused about basic stuff and have general personality flaws that make them less desirable then ideal (that's human). About 1% of whack jobs with serious issues...

• Dont forget misandry, constant questions about crossdressing, and constant questions about Owen at Highline Community College, and some people who ask sexy questions pretend to be the opposite sex

• Oh, and Turkey and India and penis size

• Lol Turkey they don't get nothin' compared to the typical "HEY MESON WHY ARE YOU SO HUNGRY', although it hasn't really happened on GAG before. But it is the first thing you expect when you mention you are 'Hungarian'... It is a shame I missed out on that though that is hilarious xD

• I like how Meson is replying to all these posts, but hasn't responded to the question himself XD