I noticed that I couldn't pick "intellectual" as a personality type; what are you trying to say GaG?

So, I noticed a woman's profile on here had "intellectual" under personality and I was like "Hey, that fits me better than the one I picked, let me change it" only to find the option is not available to me! I find it interesting that women are allowed to pick intellectual but men aren't. What are you trying to say GaG?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL!!! Hahaha that's pretty funny actually. Go home GAG you're drunk

What Girls Said 9

• lol, why do you care - this is just a site where no one knows who you are and if you an intellect well then welcome to the club but I am also an introverted loner and an intellect but unfortunately I cannot have both as those personalities which is kind of funny if you ask me - its as if GAG is saying you cannot be both

• Men aren't intellectual. lmao. Just kidding.
    Thats really odd, I would have figured that both genders have the same sets of personality traits listed.

• you too stoopid, duhhhhhh :D

• hahahahaha. probably just a bug or something. very funny.

• That's pretty sexist.

• Wow. Maybe its a mistake

• Because men aren't intelligent. Obviously.

Preparing for a rain of dislikes from butthurt males ;)

• Lol! This made me laugh, thanks for that

I think the message is pretty loud and clear on that one... haha

• Some of the titles are simply different between the genders... the equivalent of "Intellectual" for guys would be "Bookworm".

• I don't really see how that makes sense?

• I don't either.

• It's just a different term, so that every term wouldn't be the same for guys and girls, to add a different flavor on each side.
      No need to take them so literally, haha!

What Guys Said 10

• Wondered why there are so many intellectual females and no males! I didn't know options were diferent!

Almost certainly just a programming glitch. I doubt it was deliberate!

I suppose we guys can't pick 'slutty' or 'full of herself' either. It's a sexist world, man.

• I also dislike the personality types that are provided. I was forced to choose between introverted loner and bookworm, but I'm not a loner and I don't read many books. I am a shy introverted intellectual technophile who thinks mostly on philosophical issues (so there's not much need for book knowledge) and I like to socialize and do artsy things. None of the personality types match except in some small part. I think GaG would be better if there were more personality traits to choose from and we could choose more than one.

• You're so right, I wasn't sure which one fit me best when
    I looked them through. But I do like to travel and such, so I
    chose explorer ^.~

• I can't either. :-(

• That's pretty weird. Yeah, picking one was hard, considering I don't really game much nowadays.

• Subtle sexism :)

• Men can't pick intellectual because we are clearly instinctive beasts who lack rational thinking :D

But for reals, I don't know. We have some titles that the girls don't have too

• i'm the retarded type, my friends call me simple jack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-n_zk7e0ZU

• We just cavemen. Oog like boobs and butt. Oog no like nothing else. You look at Oog wrong, Oog pound chest and fight.

• I also like how it describes "Macho Man" as showing no emotion, REAL MEN show emotion