How do you consider GAG?

the title says it all... how do you consider GAG? do you see it as a fascinating forum? or as a mean to spend time? or any other...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm here for improving my English (not spending time) because i'm a turkish guy there is a turkish version of this site for me for spending time http://www.kizlarsoruyor.com/

• that's great dude

• oh thank you for best answer, giant girl

What Guys Said 12

• It's a great learning curve on so many aspects of human psychology from different cultures and parts of the world.

Ofcourse there are those who are probably hooked on to it, the numbers must have surged especially after the mobile version launched.

But I log on when I do have the time and won't deny that I crave to log on at least once a day to see some interesting questions and opinions :D

Not hooked as bad that I spend all my time on it, but yes when I have time, I prefer being on GAG than doing anything else :)

• Gag is all about for me learning and helping others with their love life... i came in to this for this. However, scope of learning has increased for me alot. The range of questions asked by users here are very diffrent and it helps us alot. Some are hypothetical. But good... i am so very happy i came to gag and made frnz... i login daily and sometimes or most times chat with my frnz and opine as much as i could.. :-) i have mobile version. Hoping for an app. So the battery drain can be reduced slowly. when using app rather than google chrome

• I like GaG giving the best opinions to the best of my knowledge
    there are some nice people here and you can run into some
    that have their issues, i just ignore them kind and move on
    about my time on GaG no one should be mean to others
    we are all human and we all have feelings no matter who
    we are regardless, age, gender, origin

• sooooo true dude... this forum consists of people with various personalities

• Thank you well appreciated :) XD

• I see it as a means to, at least try, and help people, I especially enjoy helping where people don't believe I can.

Kind of difficult to explain, but that's how it is, also meeting a lot of fascinating people ^.~

• It was a place where I could ask questions about sexual things that I've wondered about for a long time but couldn't ask people I knew because I know I would appear weird and perverted. The anonymity and number of people helps to get my questions answered. Unfortunately, a good number of users are here for other purposes, and I think I'm at risk of being lumped into the same category as them, so I don't know how long I'll continue here.

• It's a fun place to spout opinions and have interesting conversations. There's really cool people here and sometimes a good place to get answers. I just had almost a year break from here, but now I'm back for at least for the rest of the summer.

• It's a precious tool, easing the communication between girls and boys. I find all those confidences from girls to be incredibly instructive and interesting.

• I've met some cool people on here so I like this site. I think it's cool to see questions girls have and see guys ask the same kinds of questions I have

• well it's a good site while drinking my coffee.

• It's pretty cool. Seems a bit cliquey, though.

• It's a great place for me to stretch my legs and the truth.

What Girls Said 7

• It's a way for me to spend time. I enjoy answering questions and talking to my friends on here.

• Another website to waste my time on haha

• Usually a source for entertainment, there is no shortage of weirdness and insanity here.

• Good site to kill time

• I really enjoy helping people and learning about people - like studying human behavior, almost.
    Plus, girl's gotta make a livin' :-P

I've made some great friends here too, friends I expect to be in my life for a loooong time - what more could I ask for?

• It's a nice place to waste some time and hopefully I'm helping at once one person out there.

• If poop pee sex race questions trolls and low self esteem is fascinating then yes I do