Are there perverts here on GAG that ask questions to satisfy their perverted imaginations?

I feel that some users here on this site are just here to satisfy their perveted imaginations. Anyone else feel the same?

These people send girls messages on their private message box with disgusting content Its not acceptable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh absolutely.. Every time a guy asks a question about tampons, urine or other female related shit I feel like he's getting a sick sense of satisfaction out of it.. I wish the world wasn't like that but there are loads or perverted men out there that seemingly can't help themselves or don't care to.

• Why would they ask questions about womens issues. I agree with you, they really are sick

• Thanks for MH.

What Guys Said 21

• Yes, fairly obviously.

For some reason it bothers me. I mean I think it's pretty normal for people to sometimes get turned on talking about sex, but it seems like... hmm

It's sort of like in doing what they are, they're just forcing people to play into their fantasy, rather then letting something develop that's mutually enjoyable?

Also, when it's someone my age clearly trolling for jerk off material, I shudder and never want to flirt with anyone under 30 again.

• It bothers me too. I guess when you pic it up or if comments go to a direction you dont like you have to abandon the conversation.

• I've seen a few and they tend to be really old when I see their ages, but then I don't see them anymore.

• Since this site is somewhat considered as "Social Media" you have to expect something like this to take place. Fags exist everywhere. Just do your best to ignore them. I get emails about women trying to get F'd, some woman winking at me, etc. I just ignore and delete them. That's all you have to do.

• How would you even know something like this is happening on GaG? Unless you're doing it too lol

• I guess you trying to be funny or maybe smart but didn't succeed with either..

• Well you guessed wrong cuz I wasn't doing either.

• Exactly... they should have that right if other users aren't offended... BUT then again... there are minors on here... i had a pretty bad mouth as a teenager... but still.

• People come on here for other reasons? :o

• Leave'em alone. Let the perverts have their shine. :D

• You know why its disturbing. They ask a quetion as though they need help. When you answer they then send you a private message with really dirty content. So they target women with this and guys don't get to see the rest of the messages... Thats why its disgusting

• But you are right Weshould just leave them.. They won't stop.

• Asker you can change your settings to only receive messages from people you follow and who follow you.

• Yeah I see many questions but who got the time to frown at annon or someone unknown persons questions.

Most of the time I just read some replies here.

• Yes, they make themselves anonymous for a reason because they know that their quetions are too inappropriate. Its bad what they do

• you got that on all social network sites.

• Their all over the Internet just need to report them when they bother you

• Someone contacts you with inappropriate material or content you need to report it
      no female should be subject to that type of behavior by any perv

• Of course there are.

• There's people like that everywhere.

• Hmmm.. what's your problem though?

• My problem is that they send me messages on my message box that are sexual and disgusting.
      They have no right sending girls messages with disturbing sexual content. Not everyone likes that.

• Yes I will. But there is nothing wrong with me bringing it up Giveng other girls a voice too.
      All I am saying is that its wrong. Im just bringing light to the issue.

• Ok obviously you dont think its a problem. So lets agree to disagree and let it go

• It's mostly just that

• About the same as women on here who ask for validation

• This has double standard written all over it

• whenever i see a bra size or boobs question it comes to my mind

• Are there prudes here on GAG that ask questions just to show their judgmentalness of people who actually have a libido?

• LOL... people really are disturbed. I guess you one of them.

• Why are you calling her prude? Just because she thinks it's creepy when some guys obviously ask certain questions because they want something to wank to? Ok then...

• Haha... why am I not surprised it's you coming to her defense?

• You can always tell by the questions they ask

• Yes they always ask very strange questions. You are right...

• Sometimes strange but its mostly the same question asked over and over, and sometimes the wordings different

• Of course there are. I usually call them out for being the sad fuckers they are...
    Can't find a real p*rn site on the fucking internet and have to troll this site...

What Girls Said 15

• internet is full of pervert... just go with it
    makeameme.org/media/created/PERVERT--PERVERT.jpg

• 114pembrokedotcom.files.wordpress.com/.../...m.jpg
    Yes, and chaos ensues when we answer.

• Yes when you answer they follow you with their disturbing content..

• They try to trap you with a somewhat innocent question, then they follow up with increasingly creepy questions. Good stuff.

• Yes. Especially when they demand you to give detailed answers. Then it's so obvious that they're only looking for wanking material.

• Thats really disturbing. Im glad to hear other people can see this. I find this disturbing too.

• Of course, it's the internet. It's to be expected.

• Yes and I dont care.

• I agree, there are. It can be fun though. :)

• It is a lot of fun! Not forcing anyone though.. that would be wrong! And there are also women like that on here.

• Yes, there are both sexes that does it

• Yeah they're here all the time. Like the guy who just asked if panties hurt.

• And if there are (which there is)... Do you honestly think that they'll admit to it?

• Yup, kinda redundant question =)

• Yes I think so too.

• Yep. Definitely

• Yes there are a few on here.

• Yes I've seen perverts here, the most annoying are the one talking about minors about sexual stuff and they are older than 18.

• People ask questions for all kinds of reasons. When someone is blatantly soliciting, we will take care of it.
    Otherwise, no one is required to share on anything they don't feel comfortable with.

If you receive inappropriate or offensive messages, you can block the member and even report them if the messages turn into harassment.
    You can also make your profile private or activate the settings that guarantee people you aren't following can't PM you.

This info can always be found in our FAQ :-)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• Yes there are male and female users on here who do that
    I'm actually starting to see more females do it

• @ update women come on here and do the same shit