New version of GAG... Like or dislike?

What to do you think. There are some changes which i witnessed right now. What do you think?

I think the changes are for mobile versions only.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg the font is WAY too big. As someone else said I'm not blind. It looks so awkward. However, I do like the side by side men's and women' opinions. I wish they would be consistent with both versions though. If it's going to be one way on mobile, I wish it was the same way on the desktop version. Otherwise, I see no other changes to comment on.

• I guess that they have made bigger fonts for smaller screen mobliles like 4 inches one. Other changes are " your last seen today" which shows your timing.

• Side by side views are difficult dear.. then everyone might have to buy tabs :p

• Not difficult at all. I liked it better when it was like that on the desktop version.

What Girls Said 13

• 1) Yesterday I posted 5 questions in a row and was surprised to find that my activity page does not reflect any of them. They couldn't all be removed by the moderators as soon as I posted them, right?:P
    I then clicked on the "Questions" bar on the left of my profile page and was relieved to see that all my 5 questions are still intact. Haha :P
    I then realise that now our activity page only reflects our recent opinions. Our recent questions, opinion comments and question updates are now no longer reflected in the activity page like in the old GAG. This makes it less convenient for me to read users'profiles :( I don't understand and dislike the change.

2) I'm glad that we now have orange notifications like in the old GAG instead of pink or blue notifications :) Orange is a more cheerful colour and gives better contrast to the background.

• Im on my phone and I'm not liking the font size because I'm not blind, but I'm liking the side by side if girls and guys.

• Yeah.. may be they increased font size for smaller screen phones.

• The many windows popping up at one rinet, when you went to feed or did anything on here. It was terrible

• Yeah... i got that.. yeah that was annoying.

• i'm kinda confused

• I didn't like it at first but I'm getting used to it

• It's not just for mobile. I am one phone but I use safari and it has changed

• I don't mind. I suppose I'm just not used to it.

• I may be blind.. what changes?

• I dont like it at all. It is too big and you have to scroll too much :(

• Yeah... may be they did it for small screen phones?

• You don't have to scroll, you can click in the sex and it will switch

• Oh great I thought it was just me lol yea it looks weird

• The font is way to big it's annoying

• NOOOOOOOOOOO I don't like how it shows (Last seen). Please disable this.

• HAHAHAHAH... Why are you uncomfortable?

• Yeah just a little. Or maybe I got used to it? NOOOOOOOO! :'(

• Hahah... cute :)

• Right, the changes are just for the mobile version, for those not seeing any differences :-)

• Right sparrow. Changes are good ( like jumping directly on boys to girl section). Also last seen today one. Plus upvote and down vote design. But people are not liking font size i guess. I guess they have done it more smaller screen phones.

• Oh, I appreciate it so much. Thank you! :)))

• Thanks again, Sparrow! Thanks for reverting it. It really makes such a great difference! :)))

• I'm on my phone and the only change I noticed was the bigger fonts. I can take it or leave it

What Guys Said 7

• Um, what changes?

• Look at my update.

• I like how we can bounce from girls to guys so easily.
      Hate the font. It's fuggin huge. I can deal with this change though... unlike the last changes they made lol

• Yeah right!

• Getting used to them. Some changes are great, some are not.

• I want MORE WINDOWS!

• It looks good.
    Before 10 mins it was same.
    Anyway will tell after more browsing.
    Time to workout , cyaa bro.😃

• The big change to the browser version still kind of irks me.

• What changed?

• I don't like how it says you were on an hour or two hours ago rather than a day or whatnot. They narrowed it down too much, it's stupid.