So how do you like the new layout on GaG?

How do you like the new layout on GaG?
Too short………

Most Helpful Girl

• The updates are on the mobile version, for those not seeing the changes, haha!

What Guys Said 10

• Is that update coming to the regular version too? ;)

• It would be nice, right? I didn't even think about that, since I'm on my phone most of the time

• There's always a 1st time for everything girl ;)

• Haha

• Haven't been active on this site for almost a year now so I'm not sure how many layout updates there has been, but I don't really like this layout. Loved the old one.. it was easy and clean, but I guess I'll get used to this one too.

• I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHANGED!!

• Calm down slick. I'm on my phone. The font is bigger and sexes side by side

• The font got way bigger in the live feed on the mobile site. I haven't noticed much else.

• The sexes are like side by side. You can click in it and it will change

• Ah I just noticed that.. I'm on my computer so I didn't really check it out very much on my phone yet. Thanks.

• No problem

• It's too large with the girl or guys banner

• The mobile site has changed a little bit... looks a little better.

• I'm not a fan of the font size, but the sexes being side by side I do like

• It could be a little smaller, I agree. I do like the side-by-side girls/guys answer tabs though quite a bit.

• I agree thanks

• I feel like people could read everything on my phone a mile away the font is so big! I'm not a fan

• I know right. I'm not blind. :)

• Huh? what changed?

• I'm on my phone, so the font is bigger and the sexes are side by side. That's what I have noticed

• Side by side opinions? cool... ill switch to my phone.

• i got smaller screen phone and it sucks when the whole page is filled with huge ass words

• Haha, you'll get use to it. I did. :D.

What about the side by side with the sexes?

What Girls Said 5

• What changed? o. O

• Font bigger and sexes side by side

• It makes easier when I'm on my phone.

• I really like the big font and the side by side thing. It makes it easier.

• Not a fan of the font

• Well I have bad eye sight and squint like crazy because I hate wearing glasses because they hurt my head and contacts hurt my eyes so bug font helps me out... but I can see where you'd have issues with it.

• it all right

• I don't see any changes yet.

• Sexes side by side and font is bigger