Huge font now on gag mobile version?

So I went on gag today on my phone like always and the first thing I noticed is the font is HUGE. The letters are just massive. personally I think it's unnecessary but maybe it's just an error? Does anyone else see it or is it just me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I see it. I hate it. I wish they would go back to the old version. (Ahem ahem mods)

• Yeah and also the way it looks when you downvote or up vote a comment, it looks gross now...

• The mods have nothing to do with this. The admins are the ones who run the site and make all the changes.

What Girls Said 4

• No, that's just how it is now apparently! I noticed it as well.

• I just noticed a couple other changes too... All unnecessary downgrades in my opinion.

• i don't know what to think

• I kinda like the huge font

• GAG mobile version was updated and the font was one of the things that changed.
    We're listening to the feedback though, so we hear you - too big.
    Thanks!

• Thanks :)
      Also, they took out the little arrow that I could press to take me back to the top of the question instead of scrolling and scrolling back to the top :/

• Ohhh didn't notice that, thanks :)

• Of course :-)
      I'll still be passing along the feedback though!

What Guys Said 2

• It's supposed to be a feature, but I really don't like it. :/
    It makes it much harder to read.

• Yeah and the "what girls said" and "what guys said" bars are glitchy

Not to mention when you downvote or upvote a comment, it looks gross and unprofessional.

• Why can't this question end?