"You have posted too many opinions in a short period of time"?

Is this a new addition to the site, or what? I haven't encountered this before. I wasn't even that fast. What's going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is not new. This has existed since the new version launched, to prevent people from posting too many short, pointless opinions in any given time period.
    We want people to give thoughtful responses, not just post something quickly to earn points.
    We understand sometimes this'll hit people who don't do this on purpose, but not often.
    Unfortunately, these things are often necessary.

• To be honest, that slightly clashes with the XPER Bonus you're given if you are the first person to post an opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• ONe of the banes of the site are the serial posters who post one or two word answers rapid fire, get 10,000 points in like two weeks, then take their Amazon cards and leave.

For my book, anything they can do to suppress those people is fine with me. There should just be a fixed reasonable daily limit on how many opinions you can post, imho.

• I guess they should give points based on upvotes and not for giving the quickest reply :P

What Girls Said 6

• Well that's just silly... I haven't encountered this yet..

• Yeah, me either. I guess I was too quick? I mean, I'm a fast typer, but this is just silly.

• I bet it's a way to slow down how fast you get xper points or what ever it's called. They are provably giving out too many amazon cards hahaa

• You can post too many opinions in a short time? I should test it. Haha.

• Never come across it.

• This has always been around. I get it sometimes way before this latest update

• It's not new, been there a while.

What Guys Said 1

• i've experienced it. wait a few secs