Did I help anyone? Goodbye and good luck!

Thanks for allowing me to give my opinions. I hope I helped someone on here. I'm leaving due the fact this website can't seem to be consistent with the never ending censorship. What a shame.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know you but I'm sorry you feel that way. There really isn't much censorship on here, however, there are rules that users agree to when they sign up to use the site. I'm sorry you have had a bad experience with that and have decided to leave but good luck with everything.

What Guys Said 3

• I have no idea what they censored. but how can you draw these conclusions in just a week! There really isn't that much censorship here.

• I don't know who you are but I assume that you did help people. Thanks for your effort.

• Seeing as your inactive what was the point of asking this question? However yes i assume you helped someone

What Girls Said 2

• I will not lie. I enjoyed your questions. :P
    I will miss you.

• I doubt it. You were only here for a week lol

• looks like you already came back to down vote me. good job