What... is GAG becoming a spamming place now? Seen opinions of websites like that?

I've seen like three different opinions and also got a private message, type spam, where the person says blah blah great opportunity or medium stuff and go to the website X.

Most Helpful Girl

• The internet is full of scammers and spammers, GAG is not immune.

When you see those kinds of posts, or receive messages of that nature, we'd appreciate you helping us out by Reporting that user from their profile, selecting reason "Spammer".
    Also, report the post itself, "Spamming".

This will help us get rid of them as quickly as possible, so they don't have time to flood the site with nonsense :-)

This information can always be found in our FAQ - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq - and our general community guidelines - www.girlsaskguys.com/.../community-guidelines.html

• Yes, I will. I know internet is full of them, just haven't actually seen or noticed one before. Thank you :)

• Yeah, we get them too.
      Little flies, they are, haha!
      Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 5

• Just report them.

• I've known new used on the site looking at my profile and saying they were "interested in me". They had never asked or answered any questions so were abusing GAG as a dating site.
    I don't mind if a person I've known and spoken to on GAG for a long time, proposes to get in touch.
    So, as other GAG'ers advised, report the person to an administrator!

• You got to report them to the Administrator
    i got one yesterday wanting me to email her
    and text her they are also recognized as
    scammers to

• I have gotten plenty of spam messages from girls wanting to date me or get to know me. Unless girls actually are wanting that, I'm leaning towards spam though.

Seen a few spam questions and opinions promoting web sites too.

• I thought I was the only one swing that stuff. I'm glad I'm not crazy lol

What Girls Said 2

• Those are spam accounts and should be reported. You can go to their profile and choose "spammer" as your report reason. The admins will then take care of it.

• Report them. That's all you can do. The website is being filled with crap.