Have you gotten cyber bullied whilst gag?

I have personally and it was by another girl who taunted me over saying I am bi. So I messaged her back and when I get peeved I run my mouth so I dissed the f*ck out of her she deletes her account the next day lmao well they don't say bullies are cowards for no reason they really are. I am a bully target but my short temper makes them wish they never bullied me hahaha. So has this happened to any of you being visible to the public or privately? This is not the first time I have been bullied on here either.

I seriously don't know to talk anymore. I meant to say Have ever gotten cyberbullied whilst on gag? Wow lmfao

Most Helpful Guy

• About 1.5 years ago, I was bullied on here quite heavily by a "Bonnie and Clyde" male and female user that supposedly were a couple in real life.

It was very well known by many GaG users back then what they were doing. It was quite a public thing on here that all the regular GaG users back then knew about.

This duo did not only harassed me on answers and questions with name calling... but were also were spreading around vicious rumors about me (on posts and on chat) to ruin my reputation.

I was a Super Mod back then and i had no idea if that affected the feverish intensity of their attacks on me; they posted things such as "how can this website have a super mod that does xyz?".

---

I was classy and didn't respond to any of their bullshit, and kept on conducting myself on this website as usual.

As far as i know both the Bonnie as well as the Clyde of this duo are no longer users here to my knowledge.

----

If i was hated that much for no reason, I consider that flattering if I am that memorable and polarizing to people! I got a strange sense of swagger and ego boost for having people that obsessed with me and being able to emotionally consume their minds! :-P

What Guys Said 22

• I suppose, a few years ago my answers were systematically targeted and reported and/or down-voted for no reason other than to annoy me. I never found out who it was, and to be frank I never really cared.

I have never really gotten why people suffer so much from it. Cyber bullying is literally the easiest form of bullying to get away from, if its verbal then nearly every website that needs one has a block feature. Yes, the bully can make more accounts to get around the block but the same easy solution still remains for them. Eventually a bully will get bored creating new profiles only for you to make them null and void with the click of a button.

• I don't feel it is possible to be bullied unless you're on here a lot. If you detach yourself from the internet the comments don't really have an impact on you.

• Meh not really I used to be on here all day & all night.

• This has never happened to me.

Seriously, how immature an classless does someone have to be to cyber-bully complete strangers. I find that as a major indicator that someone's uncomfortable with his/her own life.

• I've had people get nasty with me before, and I just completely disregard it and ignore.

People that get caught up in that shit online just ain't worth the time or energy.

That said, if you encounter this again you can report their account and the behaviors will be reviewed by admin.

There are also certain measures you can take to prevent this--setting your profile to "private" or only allowing messages from people that you follow are two such ways.

• Never really got bullied here; just rude or mean messages and comments. But that's normal. You gotta know how to ignore and not let it bother you.

• No, the nice thing about "cyber bullies" is that all you have to do is leave that page and never see them again.

• People have shot back at me, sometimes with totally unnecessary anger, but I usually just casually respond until they get tired of it. I don't really let it get to me, but on the rare occasion it does I'll admit that I do respond with anger, lol.

• You are just like me hehe.

• I'm sorry you were bullied on GaG i was from few that is why i done took
    care of what i had to do I hope things get better and don't take bullying
    laying down report them

• A few times. You will meet trolls and bullies on this website, but I just ignore them after awhile.

• At some point on my old account im sure I had my fair share of people who disliked me but it was never to a point where it actually bothered me. And on this account I've experienced nothing really of the sort.

• Most people are to sensitive. You can only be bullied b online if you let it get to you. You are going to disagree with people. If someone won't leave you alone block them.

• I've only bullied datbuffedkid but he deserved it.

• Choosing to react on bullies only gives them satisfaction... example: if i troll someone in an online game and he sends me ragemail, it only makes my winrage better. Its like adding oil to fire

• Fuel to the fire?

• yeah, whatever the saying is, i literally translated it from my own language XD usually doesn't work :P

• That is cool :P

• I can safely say I have never been cyber bullied on G@G nor have I bullied other GAGer's.

• Maybe never take much notice

• I probably have but I just laugh it off.

• That is why I get along better with guys than guys they are so much more laidback than girls.

• Life is too short to be serious.

• True dat... I take myself WAY too seriously it is ridiculous. I am sensitive about that area.

• Hopefully as you get older you chill a bit more :)

• Ya. This one guy went through all my old opinions and started criticizing them on my new opinions. "This guy isn't cool. He wants to be a neurosurgeon. Doctors are losers."

It was odd because the opinion I posted about me wanting to be a neurosurgeon was posted several months prior

• No I haven't

• You became a bully yourself

• How?

• I'm just sayin'

• Okkk

What Girls Said 12

• No, I have never been bullied on here. If anyone has been/is being harassed though I would encourage them to report the posts and the user. I know that the admins take that sort of thing seriously. This is supposed to be a fun and helpful site so please report any harassment posts so that the admins can take care of it.

• Well, I've been called a "slut" and a "cunt" on a few occasions. People have also messaged me some pretty weird stuff, but I wouldn't necessarily call it cyber bullying? Like, it's nothing that has really happened to me repeatedly and by the same people. But yeah, people have definitely been rude to me on here for no real reason.

• No. I've gotten some really stupid comments about who I choose to be friends with on here, but I don't consider that bullying. I consider that to be pure craziness. I have not cyber bullied another user either, I have never felt like doing that nor will I ever do that.

• Why are you being bullied? I'm sorry to hear that. People get a rise out of a reaction. The best thing you can do is not say anything to them. It pisses them off even more because they want that reaction. Anybody can say anything over the internet, but can they do it in person? Best thing to do is disregard them or block them if they are messaging you. I haven't been bullied. Won't allow it.

• Bullied no well I would be if I didn't speak up for myself but giving my opinion is the #1 reason why I joined GAG.

And more often than not I'm the one that comes off on top.

• No, but I had this girl block me, then unblock me so she could send me a nasty message, then block me again

• No Christmas card? :'(

• I just thought cavmanier's comment was funny. Not the fact that people had been nasty to you, though. :-)

• That is very childish and immature on her part. Haha nice one :P

• Rather surprisingly i haven't. I mean they have so much material to work with. Thing is with cyber bullying is that you can block the person, alternatively you can laugh at them and enjoy the fact you are making them mad by laughing at their insults.

• True true thanks I will try that.

• No, I have never been cyber bullied. But I think the people doing it, are some worthless pieces of shit.
    I wouldn't care about someone bulling me, on a site like gag tho. They don't know who I am, so there really isn't any way, they can get to me :)

• Not bullied but harassed a few times.

• That's why I quit the first time around.

• Never on GaG...

• No this place is stupid and funny when people resort to insulting people's username and trying to boss around how others think which has nothing to do with them. And get angry when the person correct them without getting malicious. Get a life.

• I am bullied quite a bit here, but that comes with the territory of the job.
    I'm the only one who HAS to deal with it, no other GAGer should have to.
    So please, we encourage you guys to report the bullying posts, report the GAGer from their profile, block them, etc.
    We will take care of it, I assure you.

Contact us - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact - and let us know what's happening.