Ever got bullied while on GaG? Did you quit for a while?

I got bullied and picked on the point where I quit. Something in me told me to come back. Anyone else have this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it happened to me like i said report them, block them don't take their abuse

• right move dude!

• Thank you :) xD Good luck !

• Thank You for Most Helpful ;) xD <3 :p

What Guys Said 10

• No I have never been bullied to that extent but I have had some supid and mean answers but I think we have all had answers like that. I am sorry you got bullied, some girls do pick on other girls like this, they do this to us guys to, some guys do it to. But I honesty feel mind games like this is way more of a problem with girls. People that act in this requardless of their gender are just immture and patetic and need to grow up and quite simply are not worth your time. Do you allow anon answers on your questions?

• Girls love mind games and I'm sure you know that. I usually allow anonymous users but she wasn't anonymous.

• Not all. I never looked past the nice ones. I hardly ever got guys looking at me to be honest.

• I never said they all look past the nice guys but a lot do. The truth is everyone both men and women get attracted by looks to start with. Some guys will keep going out with a bitchy girl because she is hot but not me If a girl is bitchy she is automaticly less hot to me no matter how good looking her body is.

• Honestly, no. Nothing similar to this has ever happened to me.

• Nope. Yep. Busy with life.

• Maybe a little bit of bullying but I know how to ignore and not let it bother me. I didn't quit.

• I've never noticed anything like that. I use to bully datbuffedkid but he was a weeny.

• No they can try but I'm positive they won't succeed.

• I only get bullied on bodybuilding. com, never on GaG

• Why on that other website?

• thanks nony

• You're welcome. :)

• Did you try blocking them?

• I did on my old account hopefully nothing happens on my new one. BTW, I love your cat.

• Why were you Bullied dear?

• I had a picture of my face and these girls kept saying I had thick eyebrows. I get them waxed every 2 weeks. I'm sorry they're not penciled on with eyeliner.

• Sugarandspice? Ohhhh yeah i saw her many times.
      Haha let's c :p
      By the way keep posting your opinions anonymous :)

• I will. :3

• I got bullied... i had all these old ladys sending me PM's... i quit.. now i'm back

What Girls Said 13

• why don't you just block that bully? much more easier

• I did but I just kept happening.

• Thank you :) I think lot these
      people come on here to fish
      for trouble. i believe 40 %
      what they say lol no offense
      what ya think?

• I think they try to be offensive and instead they hurt people. Personally, I would take a troll any day over a bully.

• Don't let GaGers bully you, you have every right to be here!

• didn't you ask this already?

• I got bullied to the point where I had to quit because too many users were making girlsaskguys unenjoyable for me. I'm back though and I know what to do and what not to do now... But people on here can be very critical and cocky in answering questions. They can bruise a lot of egos with their opinions.

• Wouldn't really call it being bullied more like being teased or razed about an answer or grammar mistake. It didn't bother me enough to quit.

• I have a few haters and a pretty extensive block list.

• My old account was like that.

• Some tried to, but I'm feisty :P
    If their comments are too dumb though, I block. End of discussion. Don't need that kind of people in my life.

• No, I've never been bullied on gag. I wouldn't really care if someone tried tho :)

• I got harassed by a guy named Anthony. Then he advanced to bullieing. He was crazy

• Here in gag no

• I am bullied here quite a bit, it comes with the territory.
    If someone is harassing you or bullying you, please contact us - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact - and let us know what's happening.
    You can also block and report them from their profile, which keeps them from being able to contact you again.

This info can always be found in our FAQ :-)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• I do have someone who follows me. When ever I answer a question, I will see later a question with a similar ring to the question I answered. It is always mean and twisted. It is his sick way of making fun of me.