For how long do you think you'll be/remain as a member on GAG?

For how long do you think you'll be/remain as a member on GAG?.. nothing else to add
upload.wikimedia.org/.../...k_(black_on_white).png

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll probably never delete my account or anything... it's a cool site! And xp can give you things worth real money... so what's wrong with that? lol I could always spend 20 free dollars on amazon...

What Guys Said 14

• I think I'll probably buy out GAG if I realize they want to shut it down so I can remain on GAG ;) :D

• I'll always be a "member" until my account is eventually deleted due to inactivity or something similar.

I see myself being active, or at least posting occasionally until I land my first position in the career I'm going into.

• I don't see a reason as to why I
    should ever quit for real.

Taking a break perhaps, but I'd never delete my account ^.~

• I don't know, to be honest. I used to not really think about it that much... I didn't necessarily see it as a finite thing.

I'm sure I'll burn out at some point, though. When that happens is anyone's guess...

• For as long as this site is active. I like this site and don't want to end my account.

• I probably won't ever delete my account, but I tend to have long breaks from here, because of a lack of time.

• I doubt I'll ever delete my account here, so I'll be a member for a long time yet unless I get kicked out, but how active I am on the site is a whole different matter.

• I'll probably have a account forever (unless I get kicked off which is possible). How often I get on here may vary.

• okay but how can a member get kicked out?

• damn! i wasn't aware of that

• Yeah I've gotten a warning before. I don't know how many of those you can have before being banned, but I have seen someone get banned. It happens.

• I may be for long time here i guess... but i would not frequenting this site often as i am doing now.
    But i feel bad whenever old gagers leave this site... like say awens fire, meibay, bellegirl , bubbiexo, conviction, agrojag and few more actually. I was getting used to their presence and if they leave out suddenly, it feels like i am new gager or what. LOL
    So we are like a set of batch who more or less joined together. ( okay i am not senti lol)

• Forever lol, or at least until I am of old age

• I don't know. Since I can discipline and control myself that's why I don't have any problems on GAG.
    Yo! babe, don't quit. You've made a promise to wait for my hair, remember?

• yay Mark don't worry dude:)... i don't have any intention to quit lol

• For as long as I can be arsed. Going to uni in sept, I will be on way less but I like coming back every now and again to answer a question or two :)

• 35 more seconds

• It is kind of interesting coz m new here but I dont know I could make it to the years end

What Girls Said 9

• I like helping people and answering their questions so as long as I want. The only reason I would leave would be if I was being consistently harassed by some people on here for no reason. It happened once - it was the same person and they kept starting shit on all of my questions on anon. I had to delete but I'm back and it's not happening now that I'm anon and I ask most of my questions on anon. The people who troll and start shit on other peoples questions are either bored or are looking for some attention. I like this site and I'm probably not going to delete any time soon.

• Until tomorrow!
    I kid, not sure. Not forever.

• I don't know, really. I'll be here until I get tired. And it's already starting to happen...

• Till I get to Guru then stay for a little. Or if the questions get anymore ridiculous and repetitive than they already are.

• As soon as I reach xyper 9700 then bam! I'm out of here :p

• I've been here since 2010, still here so might as well keep going.

• Not for a long time

• I didn't know I'd be on this long... I certainly didn't know I'd eventually work for GAG when I first joined and asked about my break up - funny the way things happen.
    I really like my job, I like working from home, I like the freedom to move... I hope I'll be here for a while for those reasons.