5000 Xper points, is there anyone who got the Amazon giftcard?

Is there any one who got 5000 xper point and got an amazon coupon or it is just a sweet candy that u can never get?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've gotten the gift card a few times, yes.

• Grt how did u managed to make so much of points?

• Shrug. I just bought whatever I felt that I needed at the time. Happened to be some makeup and a nail polish. My friend bought a video game.

• Video game cool enough :)

What Girls Said 8

• I've gotten an amazon card numerous of times.
    The 5000 xper points is a new change though.
    It never used to be that much.
    Haven't gotten it since that change yet.

• Ya I came to know it was much less in past :(

• But what did u buyed?

• Yes you always get your gift card with 5000 Xper points :) It's not just a lie.. it's the truth :D

• I think girls are most engage in this site wow what did u brought anyway

• Lots of stuffs... but mainly make up brushes and my most recent purchase was a curling iron from Hot Tools which we don't have in my country ^^

• Grt girl nice choice :)

• I've got the Amazon coupon several times! Love it!! :)

• Thats great what did u buyed from it?

• those giftcards are real dude... no worries

• Grt but I m mostly here coz I like people here ^-^

• hahahahaha

. O rudeness.
      Please continue.

• What the f rudeness what?

• When I first joined this website amazon cards were 3000, I got one. then they went up to 4000, I got another one, now they are at 5000 I bought one again. 3 gift cards when it could have easily been almost 5, sad times :(.

• Haha its like study when I passed 10th nexy year it became more easy and then I passed 11th next year it became more easy when I will pass 12th the next year I m sure it will become more easy :'D

• lol swap easy with 'difficult'.

• Ascending order dear xD

• Yes you can get it. I've got one before. :)

• Wow many of people got that what did u buyed?

• I bought some bath and body work lotions, and nail polish. :D

• I got a few Amazon giftcards back when I was a member.
    I can assure, many people reach 5000 Xper points and are able to redeem for the giftcard... it's happening every day :-)

See our FAQ - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq - to learn how to earn Xper points.

• Really that so sweet but what did u buyed from ut?

• Books I also has a hobby of reading which books do you prefer?

• I like all kinds of books, except romance novels.

• They email you the amazon gift code.

• Really what did u buyed from it?

What Guys Said 5

• I have yet to redeem. But when you think about it. 1 xp=.004 dollars. It seems kinda of silly. You'd be better off mowing someone's yard to get 20 bucks to spend on Amazon.

• No no its a side free money I like to be on this site and with that fun I m earning a small bit of money so whats the big deal

• Still working toward mine

• What are you trying to say I didn't got u

• ok then what can v do with those gifts? 5000 xper how is it helpful any 1 can explain i m new here

• When u reach that 5000 points u can get a amazon online shopping site 20$ coupon from which u can buy anything but there are many other gift coupons alse for some less points

• how to increase points?

• Ah I dont know that

• They give them to some people some times. When they owe too many people at one time they start banning people by the hundreds to reduce their bills.

• Thats something new I listened arw u telling a truth?

• The last purge was right before the site update. Right after they updated the site, they upped the rate to 5000 xper. I'm guessing some of their advertisers fell through... Either way they shouldn't be making up reasons to ban someone. They should just pay out the credits when they get their shit together.

• Yes that is more customers friendly option dude u shud operate this site in my point of view :) *salute*

• There is an amazon coupon?

• Haahaha I also csme to knew about this yesterday only :p