What's bigger, your block list or your follower list?

What's bigger, your block list or your follower list?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 15

• 0 blocks
    190 followers
    179 follows

0|1
    0|0
  • I have blocked 0 people, I have followed 39 people, I am followed by 43 people (apparently, I should check who isn't being followed back so they don't feel unloved :O ), aaand I've been blocked by about 5 or 6 people I keep track of, but I find people I have never seen before giving me the "UNABLE TO POST!" message every now and then. I stand by my notion that all information is essential, and censorship solves nothing. So, my block list is empty :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta be followers since I never blocked anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Following. I rarely block people. I only got a few who said some things that felt abusive to me. But that was long ago. I don't remember what it was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Follower list, I don't block anyone :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Follower. I don't block people

0|0
    0|0
  • what is this block you speak of?

0|0
    0|0
  • Follower.. I don't block people often.

0|2
    0|0
  • 41 followers.
    No blocks.

0|0
    0|0
  • actually, i have nobody on my block list :D so it´s my follow list of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont block anyone so my follower list.

0|1
    0|0
    • PANDA YOU SEXY FURRY AVERAGE MOD!!!

• Show All
    • Wait, were you always a mod? or were you the one selected by the social choice? I don't remember. Either way, you're cool, so it's all good.

• White Steve was the one selected by the social choice, I was recently offered mod status and I accepted.

• My follower list as currently I have blocked "0" people =D.

0|0
    0|0
  • Followers. Tho I don't know what the point of this following shit is, and I don't know why these people are following me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if i've been blocked yet lol;p i was blocking someone without knowing though.. i unblocked her

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 27 followers and blocked only 2 people

0|0
    0|0