What's bigger, your block list or your follower list?

What's bigger, your block list or your follower list?

0|0
18|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• My follows list is much bigger. I only have two users blocked currently. I am following 109 users and 165 users are following me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a lot more followers. There's even more people if like to follow and message but they have private profiles :(

My block list only has 3 people on it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • yeah it was better when you could follow people but not friend them when they had a private profile. Now you can't even stalk them on their sexy answers, sadly. I follow people because they're awesome, albeit I tend to forget that I want to do that, heh.

• I know, haha. There were a couple of people I kept meaning to follow and message, and now they've both made their profiles private.

• My block list is quite short. I blocked some because they insisted sending same creepy messages. Otherwise I don't prefer to block people. Everyone has different opinions on things, I respect that and I wait to be respected too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Follower, no one on my blocked

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been here for years and can never have the heart to block any GAGers, no matter how rude or unreasonable they are. It is just difficult for me to get angry with people on here when I analyse their behaviour and read their profiles on what's going on in their lives. As for the followers in my current profile, one third of them have left GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • I blocked one person and that was because he blocked me for no reason and then kept following me around commenting on the same questions and just being a dick. Don't know if I have any followers though!

0|1
    0|0
  • I've blocked 6 people and i only have 31 followers. but i don't even care about the whole followers thing i don't even notice it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have anyone blocked and I am not following anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • My followers list is bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • My block list doesn't exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • My followers since I haven't blocked anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't blocked yet so followers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Follower list.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have one guy blocked and 93 followers

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone and don't have any followers..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Every once in a while I unblock everyone on my block list and unfollow everyone that is following me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't done the unblock yet. No way in hell.

• Everyone deserves a second chance. I know you're a big softie on the inside...

• No they don't. Crush your enemies totally :) The soft is reserved for people who never became enemies in the first place.

• Following = 30
    Followers = 179
    Blocked = 0

0|0
    0|0
  • I havn't blocked anyone, but I've been blocked a 'few' times haha

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• 0 blocks
    190 followers
    179 follows

0|1
    0|0
  • I have blocked 0 people, I have followed 39 people, I am followed by 43 people (apparently, I should check who isn't being followed back so they don't feel unloved :O ), aaand I've been blocked by about 5 or 6 people I keep track of, but I find people I have never seen before giving me the "UNABLE TO POST!" message every now and then. I stand by my notion that all information is essential, and censorship solves nothing. So, my block list is empty :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta be followers since I never blocked anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Following. I rarely block people. I only got a few who said some things that felt abusive to me. But that was long ago. I don't remember what it was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Follower. I don't block people

0|0
    0|0
  • what is this block you speak of?

0|0
    0|0
  • Follower.. I don't block people often.

0|2
    0|0
  • 41 followers.
    No blocks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Follower list, I don't block anyone :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont block anyone so my follower list.

0|1
    0|0
    • PANDA YOU SEXY FURRY AVERAGE MOD!!!

• Show All
    • Wait, were you always a mod? or were you the one selected by the social choice? I don't remember. Either way, you're cool, so it's all good.

• White Steve was the one selected by the social choice, I was recently offered mod status and I accepted.

• Followers. Tho I don't know what the point of this following shit is, and I don't know why these people are following me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My follower list as currently I have blocked "0" people =D.

0|0
    0|0
  • actually, i have nobody on my block list :D so it´s my follow list of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if i've been blocked yet lol;p i was blocking someone without knowing though.. i unblocked her

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 27 followers and blocked only 2 people

0|0
    0|0