What is something you learned on GAG that you never new about the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• I found that many girls really don't know how guys are like. Because i have came across those questions frequently by women which you would laigh/smile and say " fuck! How innocent"
    I had pretty much idea on what woman are like... but still discovered and learned new interesting things which you would generally never come to know offline. Lol
    For example... The type of guy they generally like, how they expect from guys to approach them, how they expect from Guys to treat them in bed.
    I really learned here on why girls are never attracted to sweet kinda nice guys. Tbat question was running over my head for quite long time and it really explained on why am i still single.

What Girls Said 5

• That most men aren't satisfied with their romantic prospects. I find this surprising.

• Nothing really.

• My experiences taught me more than anything I could learn on this site

• That many of them take rejection very seriously and a lot harder than I ever realized.

• There are more scary guys who idolize sociopaths like Elliot Rogers than I realized.

What Guys Said 3

• Each and every one is a unique individual and yet questionably the same.

• That some of them lack empathy even more than I ever did. Other than that, GAG wasn't really my primary source of information.

• I haven't learned much about girls other than there quick to tell you to dump someone. But I've learned a lot about guys especially how angry some guys can get about stuff that really isn't that serious.

• Very true.
      People on here, myself included, are far too quick to jump the gun and tell strangers to dump their significant other based on a paragraph.

• I tell people to break up far less then i actually think it.

People here are often agonizing over 'relationships' with massive flaws when the relationship in question is in fact not very serious at all. They could quite easily be in as deep a relationship by next month if they move on.

• I agree but I always try my best to give advice that helps people cope with situations and think differently and encourage them to choose whatever action they want on there own.