"You have posted too many opinions in too short of a time". - Has anyone else gotten this message on GaG besides me?

I tried to answer a third question in a less than 10 minute span (don't know exactly how long it's been),..

and I got a message saying "You have posted too many opinions in too short of a time" and it blocked me from answering that question.

-----

So pretty much GaG has put a stranglehold on being able to answer a lot of questions in a (what they consider) short period of time.

1) Has this ever happened to you before?

2) What do u think about this site feature? Do u like it or dislike it?

• I've had this happen to me before once; this feature is bullshit
  • I've had this happen to me before once; I don't mind that the site has this feature now
  • This never happened to me before; this feature is bullshit
  • This never happened to me before; I don't mind that the site has this feature now

Most Helpful Guy

• It got created to prevent users from writing a bunch of short and useless answers just to get some extra xper points. This site is not all about points and getting gifts. This site is about helping and getting help through reasonable questions and answers.

What Girls Said 3

• That has not happened to me and I've at least like you answered three to five questions in 10mins. If they're doing that now, that's quite stupid. Not unless they're checking for spam bots? I guess. But still it's pretty dumb.

• i've seen that. keep pushing send and it'll go through after a few tries.

• This was just asked a few days ago - www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1065190-you-have-posted-too-many-opinions-in-a-short-period-of-time

We want people to give thoughtful responses, not just post something quickly to earn points.
    We understand sometimes this'll hit people who don't do this on purpose, but not often.
    Unfortunately, these things are often necessary.
    Just wait a bit and hit Submit again... it doesn't block you from sharing altogether.

What Guys Said 3

• Hasn't happened to me but I hope I never get that message. That would make no sense.

• it happened to me but I wait 5 seconds and hit submit again and it works

• I've had it happen. It's to stop spammers. I think it's a good feature probbaly. Just wait a few secs