Why is GirlsAskGuys so fun to read, comment on or ask a question on? Are you hooked, stay up late, look at this site all night or day?

I am so hooked on this site, I look forward to reading and commenting or asking question. I LOVE LOVE HELPING PEOPLE. and people talking to me too.
HOW ABOUT YOU

• I am hook OH My GOODNESS
  • This site has help me in my life
  • Glad that I can talk to people my age and UNDERSTAND ME
  • ALL OF THE ABOVE
  • other comment please

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy helping people who can use it from me. And it's great to know that there are people here who can help me when I need it.
    It's interesting to get an idea on how other people mostly my age live like. Their lifestyles basically.
    It's fun. Some Q's and A's can really make me laugh.
    It's a great way to make the time go by.

What Guys Said 4

• It's like a big soap opera. Sometimes I can't wait to hear what will come out of someones mouth next.

• Especially, the ones that make you go "What?" like the "I want to have a pretty girl's baby" ones.

• It gives me a good reason to lay on the couch with my laptop. And kill hours of the day.

• I'm just waiting for my download to finish.

• Because I have nothing better to do at night now that I have grown out of playing video games.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I really enjoy the site. I've been here on and off for four years. Lol So, I guess I'm pretty hooked also. It is a fun site and I like helping people so I love it:)

• I love helping people and talking to them.

• GOOD FOR YOU, I am hoping that is what they wanted the people that made this cite, it quiet but loud at the same time, glad for those that really do not swear I do care for it in the open

• Unfortunately, yes I am hooked!

• hey as long as your safe and doing the right thing go for it, at lest people try to be nice to each other here, have not seen anything bad have you.

• Nothing I would consider bad... Some questions are asking for the good and the bad and at that point I feel sorry for some people.