How many people are intrigued by an unusual or provocative username?

I certainly am. one reason I'm opposed to so much anonymity on the site.

• No, I don't pay any attention
    29% (5)50% (3)35% (8)Vote
  • Yes, but I don't think it's significant
    47% (8)33% (2)43% (10)Vote
  • Yes, I find user names really intriguing and friend any unusual one
    24% (4)17% (1)22% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I pay attention to usernames, always have.
    I may feel compelled to say something about it if it's really awesome or something I love, like a character name or a great oxymoron, etc.
    I don't Follow people JUST for their usernames though, but I may see what they have to say sometimes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't really pay attention to usernames that much. I do recognize plenty of usernames, often the ones who post the most frequently. But I don't really care about the "meaning" or whatever. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I rarely pay attention to user names unless it's someone I see posting quite often.

0|0
    0|0
  • it all depends if the same user name posts stuffs very often

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish you could change them, I was in a well stroppy mood when I made mine and now I hate it because it makes me sound like a dick. I'm surprised no one has mentioned it.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes but i don't friend them
    just for that

0|0
    0|0
  • Most usernames seem too random to me to make me think about their meaning.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, true, I'm only asking about the provocative ones!

• Show All
    • I'LL BE NICE BABY:( STOP IT

• @PleaseIllBeNiceNat:
      The only thing I don't get about your username is the "Nat" part. Care to explain?

• Not really unless i always see his/her username

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Only if their name really catches my attention. I don't normally pay attention to names but sometimes I can see at the corner of my eye something that catches me attention. And that means they have an interesting name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who has one of those?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really look at people's names unless I've seen them around a few times already.
    And since a lot of them are either meaningless or hard to decipher, I just don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep a notebook full of interesting user names which I stumble upon on my internet travels

1|0
    0|0
  • Name do matters It makkes the people think about you ;)

0|0
    0|0