On a scale of 1-10, how much does it bother you to get blocked for no reason?

Like the question asks, on a scale of 1-10, how much does it bother you to get blocked by G@Ger'sfor no reason.

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Girl

• There's always some reason. I have been blocked by people on here, and usually I get it. I totally do. But there was one person I spoke to nearly daily, we got along perfectly, had fun, agreed on most things, and he eventually blocked. No warning, no reason, he just did it. That did bother me.

• I got my first block to day =D, never eve seen or talked to person before. I guess they blocked me over my current avatar :(.

• No problem, I couldn't decide most helpful so I went with most up votes, and lowest Xper points since you and GoldCobra had the same amount of up votes.

• That's a quite fair way to decide actually. Haha.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't care as much as it ticks me off. That when I've taken the perfectly good time to type a decent answer or comment I get blocked. Or when I'm proving a point or defending my answer and somebody wants to be a punk ass and block me so they don't have to hear how right they think I am.

• I voted A. I might wonder why for a minute or two but then I'll get over it. It's just the internet, getting blocked by a complete stranger online doesn't matter to me. It's happened many times before from users I don't ever recall even speaking to! I just laugh it off.

• No big deal.

• I don't care

• I don't know if anyone has blocked me yet how do you tell? or is there a way to tell?

• You can not comment on their opinion, says user has blocked you.

• Well the only way to tell if a G@Ger has blocked you is to comment on their opinion or answer one of their questions and I'll popup a pink box stating your blocked by this user. I just found my first block, when I went to reply to a message and it came up that the person blocked me.

• oh no way there should be a blocked by list too lol. I haven't run into this yet but i did get reported which was a first.

• How do you know?

• 119 so far so sure you can be 120 :)

• Fine I'll wait till you're lucky 150 :P

• I don't care, and I don't know if I have ever been blocked. I have never blocked anyone anyway :)

• I'm not sure if I've been blocked or if it would bother me.

• I used to find it amusing, at best.
    Otherwise, it didn't occur to me at all to think anything about it.

• I found it amusing too and confusing at the same time why some one I never met before would block me for no reason. Oh well I feel like a true G@Ger now with my first block =D.

• Maybe a 1. I don't really care

What Guys Said 9

• I'm much more annoyed when I can't block them back, someone wants to block me go for it, but let me return the favor.

This problem however seems to be mostly rectified since now if you have someone blocked you can't answer their question or comment on their answers, even if they don't have you blocked. The loophole however is they can simply unblock you, make their comment then block you again, should add a 48 hour waiting period after unblocking someone to allow you to comment on somebodies post.

• I've only been blocked by one person that shocked me. She totally misunderstood something I said. I explained what I meant and then she blocked me. It bothered me a little, then I got a little angry then I got over it and haven't even really thought about since. The others were welcomed. I blocked some people then I decided I didn't care so I unblocked them.

• Haha I do not care. I take it as a sign of weakness. This user on here (no need to mention their screen name) Blocked me for having an opinion. =) I never attacked her and she just blocked me. =) I think a person should just be civil and tell them you would appreciate if they would not comment any more instead of blocking. But we all have opinions. =)

• Only if it's someone i care about

• The first time I encountered a block, I had no idea who in the fuck this person was. I had never talked or answered any question of his. I just laughed.

• Just encountered my first real block, never even seen the person before, and the weirdest part was the messaged me asking about my avatar, lie how the fuck am I appose to answer your question when you have me blocked.

• It's a cowardly, very stupid attitude. After all, we are all here to talk and share ideas, so if someone disagrees, why not simply mention it instead of hiding behind a block?

• Where's the 0 option? I couldn't care less

• I've never been blocked.. so yeah.. not sure?

• It's annoying cuz I probably just commented.

That said my block list is pushing 150 so...