What do you do if you have a crush on someone on GaG?

Do you pursue them or not? What are the odds of actually getting into a relationship with someone on GaG?

Has it ever happened before?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't purse them because it's impossible to meet them. Plus, chances of having a crush on someone here and having a relationship are 0%.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a few cases it's happened.

• That's a surprise.

• Find someone in real life.

• Lol at the explanation.

What Girls Said 7

• Gag kinda seems like a damn mixer sometimes. I'm sure it has happened. I wouldn't know I had a crush unless I was already talking to them. Pursuing them is really based on your situation.

• It has happened before, so there is a chance

• Really? Did they happen to live near each other?

• I think in different locations but she moved. I'm not sure though.

Thanks for MH

• It's unlikely that anyone can get into a relationship with someone on here.

• I'd say it's unlikely

• I wouldn't pursue them but I would probably stalk their questions and answers

• I kind of have a crush on a guy on here... I'm just trying not to think about it because I know it's not realistic since he lives on the other side of the world.

• The solution is to lock yourself in the bathroom... Naked...

What Guys Said 8

• Plane tickets are expensive. Get a job asap lmao.

• Attempt to get nudes or move on, cause that's the farthest you'll get unless by pure chance you happen to live close. That's a completely different story.

• I thought that was what Tinder was for? How do you have a crush on someone you have never met before, never understood that.

• I wouldn't do anything. No point. Wouldn't care if she found out, but I wouldn't try to make anything happen.
    I've gotten into a good amount of friends with benefits type of relationships on here tho.

• It did happen to me although I'm new to this community. But hell, I live in Canada, far from the rest of the world, so too bad.

• odds are 0

• Odds are whatever you make them. It has happened here at least a dozen times and counting hook ups (by a British fella) at least 80 times or more? I'm sure there are plenty of relationships that are hush hush also.

• Its possible. I'm in one now. I would say it is very unlikely though.