Why is GaG so accepting of pedophilia?

Questions and answers related to incest or bestiality are deleted (which is great), but there is so much pedophilia going on here consistently and the admins/mods do nothing about it. I find this vastly inappropriate being that pedophilia is disgusting and being that they recently lowered the age requirement to 13 years old. It's almost as if they're promoting this. What do you think? What gives?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been wondering the same thing for a while. One time a dude posted a picture of like a 14 year old (for some reason or another, saying she was his dream girl), I said that was pervy and MY comment got removed. Men in their 30's (or anyone) giving blowjob tips and shit to 15 year olds, it's crazy and scary. Do adults in society not have the responsibility of protecting/sticking up for children? I wonder who raised half of these people sometimes...

• I completely agree. I've also had my comments removed for having something "negative" to say about someone's blatant sexualizing of minors. I've never seen anything quite like this accepted on such a "big" site.

• Thanks for MH

What Guys Said 23

• "there is so much pedophilia going on here consistently"

I call BS on that.

• Okie doke

• Yeah, that was a good call on your part. Seems like a topic that's going nowhere good and a few people that just like to hear themselves talk. Blah. Haha.

• How do you know who's on here frequently if you're "not on here often at all"? I come on here on my phone when I'm travelling to friends or to the gym, etc. Does my social life suck too?

• I don't know why but I know what you mean. Yesterday this pedo posted a question asking "if kids are dressing sexier these days" and he even had the audacity to report me for cussing when I called him a pedophile and some other things...

• I can't say if that question displays actual pedophilia without more detail. It sounds like in this instance he was just talking about the fact that girls are dressing more provocatively these days- which is true.

• Saw it too, not nice :/

• Yeah I hope he gets caught by Chris Hansen or someone

• I noticed the same thing. I feel the same way you do about it.

• It is so so so weird.

• You kidding me? You should see the incest here.

Like 40+ people are for it.

• It's also a problem but they seem to be more proactive about deleting those, from what I've seen.

• 1. True pedos fuck babies. That's not what pedo means.
    2. It's not accepted here. The law is very serious.

• If you see anything that violates the rules report it, or you could message a mod or admin to take care of it too. Pedophilia is most defiantly not allowed.

• What do you define as pedophilia?

• Where is the pedophilia?

• According to the QA, it's fucking everywhere.

• You actually were and yes I do have ideas. There should be no "pissing contest" either. I stated simple facts. People can prey on younger people through the message system. Predators have a predator mentality. I really don't see an argument.

• Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion (as to whether or not I was being condescending)... I won't begrudge you for that.

I do agree and, and have agreed with you on the following: "People can prey on younger people through the message system. Predators have a predator mentality." So yeah... you haven't gotten an argument from me on those.

Again, if there's instances of inappropriate behavior and/or behaviors that violate site rules, people should report them. And there is a difference between asking general sex questions versus asking "how to" sex questions.

If it were my site, I'd personally limit it to 16 year olds and up. But hey, it's not my site, and not my call to make the rules, much in the same way that it's not your call to make the rules either. All we can do is give feedback, and report people and activities that merit being reported.

• The only pedo thing I've seen on here for ages was a joke

• Contrary to the original question, the one pedo joke I made on this site was fucking torn apart by butt hurt women lol

• Jokes aren't very well taken on this site :D

• Hitting on young girls is obviously wrong and if they feel threatened they should be allowed to block weirdos but I remember being 13, I had a girlfriend and I had a lot of questions I would have asked on here if I could have. I think it's even more important that people that age ask all the questions they can so they can make a conscious decision on what to do. So they're on here and there's nothing that's going to stop them.

• Yeah. I see what you're saying, but it shouldn't be this site. GaG has been a 16+ site for a long time- to suddenly try to cater to young kids as well is strange. Integration of older teens and adults isn't a good idea, in my opinion.

• A poll to hide behind da screen would be nice lel

• Parents or guardians are to blame
    it's lack of supervision of the Internet
    i don't blame the child/ teen

• I never blamed any children.

• Parents or guardians need to control the Internet that's why the stuff happens, I turned plenty pedophiles into the police :) Peace

• someone else pointed this out a moment ago and you are right

• When the kiddos ask about sexual info, I just always take the opportunity to tell them that no matter what happens, make sure to wear a condom.

• Nothing wrong with that. I just take issue with adults hitting on them, talking about wanting to have sex with them, or giving detailed sex tips.

• Hitting on them is weird, although I don't really remember that happening. In fact, on a question a ~13 year old posted a rate me question, and most told her that she is far too young to care about this, and to be evaluated too.

• I did ignore this up to now, thanks for the info. I'm not into that shit, don't worry...

• They should raise the age to 18

• Money gets the page refreshed.

• I don't know what you're talking about but the age lowering is to attract more members, more members, more effective ads, more money.

They're not attracting young people so they ask sexual shit, like some of these people are assuming. But I'd rather they ask, get help, and do the right thing, rather than do what so many others have done and just make mistakes like the naive kids they are.
      And like I told that anon down there, if you don't like their sex questions, don't answer them.

• So because it happens in the world GaG should allow it?

• I didn't say that. What I mean is that its very common, more common than people realize.
      The mods here are pretty good at their jobs tho, a little too good, really, so I don't think they'll get away with it.

• I have been seeing this happen too. There was an over 18 guy that was asking a sexual question. An under 18 girl answered the question (nothing bad). He then started commenting on her answer asking for more detail about what she likes. I commented on the question telling him she was underage. He blocked me from saying something about him talking sexual to someone underage. This trend is very disturbing.

There is one user that a good 14+plus years older than the girls he talks about on here. No man in their thirties should be interested in a relationship with a 16 year old girl.

• probably because he's not mature enough to date women his own age... lol

• Most likely that is the case... I'll tell you this I wouldn't let him around kids.

• They are promoting this and I have been curious as to why. Do they not fear a lawsuit of some freak that is 30 or 50 meeting up with a 13 or 14 year old and well you know. Who knows but this will all be deleted soon.

• Yeah, seriously. It's not at all hard to imagine.

• I saw like 12 more since your question here so you will find plenty I am sure. No update huh?

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1079756-i-m-really-bored-right-now-entertain-me
      anon and what he wants to do to her. More loveliness on here

• But 16 is legal in like 32 U. S. states...

I don't see anyone talking about banging prepube girls (Thank God).

• I have seen such comments.

• Okay a bit off topic, but in my country a 11 (and younger) could be walking drunk around, with a bottle of vodka in their hand, and it would be completely legal :)

• Not sure what I'm supposed to reply to that. But if that's legal in their country, so be it. The entire world shouldn't have to live by US law.

• there's a special place in Hell for pedofiles

• "... there is so much pedophilia going on here consistently..."

Really? Where? Please provide examples.

• I already have

• Anyway...

• Yeah, that's what I thought...

• The age lowering on here, is disgusting. I'm 25 years old and don't need to be giving sex advice to a 13 year old?

• Is someone forcing you to answer them?
      Would you rather they go on with their sex life in ignorance rather than ask for help and have people give them advice they wish someone would have given them when they were that age?

• They just shouldn't be on here... they most likely have a strained relationship with their parents anre refuse to talk to them, thus, the sex

• and refuse*

• as just a casual flip througher I have not seen any of what you're talking about.

What Girls Said 13

• To lower the age requirement to 13 yo is not promoting pedophilia, that's a fallacy.

If your interpretation of an opinion or a question goes in that direction, it doesn't mean it was intended that way and WHEN it is explicitly related to this sensible topic, report it. Of course don't go on reporting anything you deem "inappropriate" because your brain is going in that direction. There are many societies here and not all of us share your morals, so stop and think about what you're thinking and feeling, because what could be an amazing offense in the US, could be just meh in another part of the world.

If you find this vastly inappropriate, then maybe this is not the site for you. There.

• And the winner is enigmatta.

• You interpreted what she said the correct way. If it isn't what she meant, it's because she articulated it incorrectly.

• GirlsAskGuys certainly does not promote or accept pedophilia. Loweing the age limit to 13 has nothing to do with that either. Most 13 year olds are not pre-pubesent. A pedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to pre-pubesent children.

I have never seen any instances of legitimate pedophilia here. Now, if your issue is with over 18 users giving sexual advice to under 18 users, that's basically already not allowed. I say this in the sense that under 18 users are not allowed to ask for sex tips or "how to" sexual questions so if you see questions like that from under 18 users, you should report it.

• Lowering the the age to 13 and allowing sexually explicit posts and categories is in poor taste to start with. A disaster waiting to happen. 16 was bad enough. Justifying it by saying people lie about their age anyway is irresponsible

• What do you call pedophilia? do you even know what it is? do you understand that there are 14/15 year old girls seducing 30/40 year old men? and that many girls in their 14s and upper are sexually awaken and completely aware? a 14 year old girl or 15 or 16 talking about sexual activities and older men talking to them is not pedophilia. An older man liking a young 15 or 16 year old girl who's aware of her sexuality is not a Pedophile. What is the difference of a child and adult in sexual activities? Do you even know that? the difference is that a child is not aware of herself and what she's doing an adult is aware. and it is when a man seduces an unaware kid that considered pedophilia.
    know the difference and then talk nonsense.
    if you don't like teens talk about their sexual needs that's something far different, and not your choice to make. but an aware teen being attracted to an older man or an older man being attracted to an aware teen is not considered pedophilia.

• I wouldn't say call it pedophilia, but it's borderline. It is how it is, unfortunately. It's not always black and white, and when certain individuals are being favored by the people in power, then they get away with doing and saying shit. Whereas other individuals get punished for calling these perverted individuals out. That's how the world operates.

• So gross and soo wrong.

• Paedophiles are fucking immature assholes. :')

• i don't know where you're from but in my country the age of consent is 13.

• It's 18 here in the USA, 16 in Canada I believe. Being that this is a US site I think we should abide by US laws.

• japan. look it up. ask an attorney.

• It's 16 in canada, used to be 14 till just a few years ago.

It is 16 in like half of U. S. states.

• There are pedophiles on here? Direct us all to the questions that violate gag's rules and regulations please.

• A lot of men wish it were socially acceptable to have sex with teens and preteens. There's one guy on here in his 30's who is attracted to teens and nobody calls him out for it.

• Some users call him out on it, but he blocks them all. Admins never call him out, though.

• You bet I will.

• he's too popular to get banned. and he only said LEGAL teens after being warned, I think.
      I think he's a troll. He's too immature to be for real. Well played trolling though, fooled almost everyone.

• Seriously? I dont see any pedofilia going on here. What you are describing as pedofilia, I dont see anything wrong with. I Think you are Way overreacting.

• GAG does not encourage or accept pedophilia.
    If you see someone talking inappropriately to underage users, or see someone saying they'd engage in illegal activities, please report the post and we'll take care of it.

• Kind of defeats the purpose of lowering the age to 13 then... why are 13 year old's on here, if it's illegal to talk to a minor?

• Of course it's not illegal to talk to underage users... I said talking INAPPROPRIATELY to underage users ^^^