Explain the experience points please?

I have noticed that experience points can tell how much questions you can ask and can even bye you things. The problem here is that I some how don't gain experience points and I haven't since I signed up. How do you gain experience points easily and it works. I even looked in the help section but it doesn't explain. I would like to know about the guru thing to. Thanks.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• GirlsAskGuys utilizes a point system to recognize every member of the site for the invaluable expertise they provide to our community. The point system is based on the actions a member takes, such as asking questions or posting opinions. This point system also encourages a greater level of participation with more value given to better opinions.

While a member can not lose points for any action, he or she may lose potential points when his or her questions, opinions, comments, articles, profile information, etc are removed during moderation. By moderating user actions, GirlsAskGuys not only provides better quality content, but also ensures that more points are given to those who deserve them.

Xper points are calculated nightly and can take 24-48 hours to appear on your account.
    _____

Earning Xper -
    - Signup +10
    - Login per day +10
    - Set Relationship Status +10
    - Set Personality Type +10
    - Set Occupation +10
    - Upload Custom Avatar +50
    - GirlsAskGuys Anniversary +100
    - Birthday +100
    - Ask a question +1
    - Question gets more than 10 opinions +5 (we will check to see if duplicate accounts, which will be cancelled)
    - When you select Most Helpful Opinion for your question +2
    - Featured Article +100
    - Article Comment +1
    - Article gets more than 50 ups +10 (we check for duplicate accounts, which are cancelled)
    - Connect Facebook Account +100
    - Connect Twitter Account +100
    - Connect Google+ Account +100
    - Share GirlsAskGuys on Facebook +100
    - Share GirlsAskGuys on Twitter +100
    - If you are Followed by a GirlsAskGuys member +1
    - Share your opinion on a question +1
    - You got Most Helpful Award +5
    - You shared your opinion within 15 minutes after the question's asked +1
    - Your opinion is the first opinion from your gender +1
    - Share your opinion on a Featured Question +1

This can all be found in our FAQ - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper
    You gain Xper points by being active around the site.
    Logging in on a daily basis, asking and answering questions, having answers chosen as Most Helpful, etc.

Xper points don't immediately register on your account total, it can a day or two at the most for them to be calculated. If you've been active and you notice you aren't gaining any points, you should send a message to the Admins, and they'll look into it for you.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

1|0
    0|0