What makes a question get more comments on GaG?

In your opinion what questions are more interesting? And what questions can get the most attention? When are people most active on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure to add a title that both interests readers and clearly defines your question, then check your spelling and grammar for any errors.

Make sure to assign at least one topic to your question. Adding topics will connect you with the right members who are interested in that topic.

Do NOT type your question in all CAPS and do NOT capitalize every word of your posts.

Be specific about the question you are asking or advice you are seeking and give clear details about your situation so members can better help you but try to avoid making it so long it'll turn them off.

Also, add details to your profile so that members can know a bit about you to advise you better.

Share your opinions on other users' questions to increase the visibility of your profile. Having a unique profile picture to draw attention to your post never hurts.

If you're going to include spoilers, please let the users know BEFORE you reveal the spoiler. We don't want anything ruined for anyone.

You can also "feature" your question. Featured Questions are kept at the top of recent questions and in the Featured Question box on the homepage for 24 hours.

This information can always be found in our FAQ :-)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 4

• The questions that get the most answers are:
    - the ones that are featured
    - the ones that are controversial
    - the ones that are easy to answer (for example, "what did you have for lunch today" lol) and
    - trolling questions (people get riled up pretty easily on here)

• How do people get futured?

• You can feature a question for 750 xper. You simply send your question's link to the team of gag and they'll most likely feature it for you.

• Questions that are very easy to answer, "whats your favorite fruit?"

• in my opinion most times the question with a simple answer gets the biggest response.

• being about something that people can relate to

What Guys Said 10

• I'll answer for myself:
    *-A question when I feel I can help with.
    *-Or when I see an obvious error or a fallacy to correct.
    *-Or when the subject seems interesting (geopolitics and history of civilization are my field. That can include religion thus)
    *-Others are routine: "Am I pregnant", Best penis size?", "My first time?"
    *-There are many I don't even try, like this one:
    "Who will be in control of the US Congress after the November elections?"
    "Where is LeBron James going to play next season?"
    "Who has to text first?" and all those American school etiquette questions.

• I just posted an answer to this:"Help wanted! How to understand the male boner?" , because I imagine it's puzzling for girls.

• I forgot to say that I'll often avoid the featured questions too, considering they'll have many answers anyhow.
      My answer above concerned he subjects I will click on and take the time to type an answer. I can't vouch for other members of course.

• I'll also come back to questions I get some downvotes , to look if I did express myself in a wrong way and correct or refute. (English isn't my native language, not even my second language)

• Be of an interestic topic, preferably controversial.
    Better to not be anonymous.

• I find if you include the word Tacos in the question, you get at least 10+ more answers

• A question that is very broad. More users can fit into the topic. "Fit" meaning that have an opinion/thought on.

• ones from hot chicks
    ones from hot dudes
    novel ones
    provocative ones
    easy ones

• The question should be short. The question should yield short answers. And the question should involve sex/race/religion/politics.

• Religion questions.

God damn.

• Controversy.

• Short, non personal, sexual in nature yet not the generic "my dick is 5', am i screwed"

• What sizr dick do girls like