What makes you decide to follow a user on here?

What are your reasons for deciding to follow someone? Also, how many users are you following? Do you regularly talk to the people you are following here?

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• If I find someone amusing or they give good advice that I find myself agreeing with ill follow them. Or if they follow me ill follow them. Im following 43 people.

I talk to a few people and I would talk to anyone who wants to talk really. But if I dont have a reason to say hello I dont cause I feel like ill come off as weird and they won't want to talk lol.

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol same here. I always second guess myself when it comes to talking to other people I've never spoken to before because I don't want to seem weird or annoy them. Haha

• Show All
    • Hey thanks for MH!

• No problem:)

What Guys Said 13

• I follow people because I like their viewpoints and just how they operate :) Being pretty in your profile pic doesn't hurt either ;) I talk to some of my followers and I've been talking to a few for quite a while. I'm only following 36 people, lammmmeee. haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Well a lot of people just transferred from the old friend system. I'd say I follow people who aren't quick to judge and aren't too emotional about things. I don't care if people's views differ from mine if they can explain them in a respectful and intelligent manner. I like hearing different views because it helps me understand those who are different from myself. I'm following 107 people so I definitely don't chat with them regularly. Until recently I didn't really chat with anyone on here regularly. There are a few people I message every now and then just to see how they're doing because I've known them for years on here but that's pretty much it.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I get along with them, if they're attractive (but not conceited/vain). I already have enough men as friends in life so unless they're hilarious or we get along well there is no point.

Hope helped :)

1|0
    0|0
  • The albeit, slim, prospect of us making sweet love, in due course.

I'm following, ionno, 10 or so people? Do I talk to them, no. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't followed any users since the friends thing, so I'm only following 8 users. I reckon most of them have left by now.
    I just don't see the point of following users at this point.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they give smart answers on a regular basis and I don't forget to do so.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I add people who have helped me, seem nice, or give good answers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually follow if: They ask good and creative questions,
    They seem humorous and knowledgable on certain topics
    And if they are pretty like you ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • haha! awww thank you:)

• If they follow me first than i will follow them

1|0
    0|0
  • I only follow people who ask me to or people I did follow on old friendslist or at the beginning I tought followin them people would keep me on date but the system don't work as I excepted. actually I don't need to follow anyone right now

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty girls lol. I also follow anyone i find riveting or captivating in some way to my interest

1|0
    0|0
  • If they say something and I don't want to miss it. It's rare now.

1|0
    0|0
    • You follow people? I thought you only blocked users here :P lol

• Show All
    • haha oh so it's a "hobby" now. Interesting. Well, good luck with that! :)

• I have high hopes for it :)

• i love everyone

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't really bother following people. I don't know what the point is honestly, haha. I've just followed a few people randomly. I only talk to a few of them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. I recently just cleaned up my entire following list (most of which just transferred over from the old "friend" system. But now I only follow about 50 users who I know post regularly and who I enjoy reading their responses. lol

• Show All
    • Lol yeah the LiveFeed isn't for everyone. But I typically go back and forth between the recent questions page and the LiveFeed.

• Same. I do check out the live feed, but most of the things I see there are things I've already checked out or answered, so it becomes kinda repetitive.

• A nice ass?

Just kidding. Usually I follow the ones I occasionally or regularly interact with and get along with well.

1|1
    0|0
  • I will follow someone if they have fair answers, we share the same views, likes or dislikes and have sense of humor, smart ones too. Now am following 1 and had 2 follower, one close his account and kept our friendship in fb, the other still here. I've talk with one who wants to talk to me, In a nice way, respectful way :). Yes I've talked a few times with them follower and none followers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the following people feature is pointless. Following a question on the other hand... I can understand that

1|0
    0|0
  • They seem like interesting people to me and I follow 11 people

1|0
    0|0
  • They're interesting people, they give great responses or ask fantastic questions, they make me laugh, they're buddies of mine, etc.
    I am following 29 GAGers with 185 following me.
    I talk to most of the people I am following, yes... in some way.
    A few, I talk to all the time.

1|0
    0|0
    • Karyn! You've been MIA for a while, hope all is well. I recently realized I can't view admins' follows so it's interesting to see the numbers you gave. Lol

• My kidnappers released me :-P

• Haha! Yaayy :)

• I don't follow anyone cause Im shy

0|0
    0|0