Do most GAGers make you feel calm, agitated or neutral? If none of these, how do most GAGers make you feel?

And thanks for casting your vote downstairs. . . .

• Most GAGers make me feel calm.
  • Most GAGers make me feel agitated.
  • Most GAGers make me feel neutral.
  • None of the above (please specify how most GAGers make you feel then:) )

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. GAG makes me feel calm alright on the whole :)
    2. GAGers who I interact with most make me feel good
    3. But there are these special few GAGers (a few who I know & talk to beyond GAG) who are VERY special, make me feel on top of the world. Though not more in number, these are those that I relate to & can be myself. Even when we have disagreements I like them a lot more lol

Guess I vote 'D'

• I like to sing this song called Top Of The World :)

• Yes, this song. Haha. I have been singing it since I was in primary school.

• that's so awesome :) :) so you've grown up by height & body huh? lol (we all remain kids at heart)

What Guys Said 12

• The ones I realize most are the ones that piss me off, so I voted B).

Otherwise, either neutral or I just say "hey that's pretty awesome" which makes me happy that there are other people in the world who are mature enough to provide answers with actual perspective, rather than just circlejerk silly concepts like "yeah bitches love confidence so you must be confident confident and also the confident protective masculinity #datingtips" and I'm like what the f*** am I reading. Luckily, that's not the trend on GAG anymore, which is nice.

• I actually think most people here are pretty cool believe it or not before when I would go to yahoo there were so many trolls on that site and reporting someone and being punished for asking a question or answering a question was so common even if you asked the most rational question it would still get deleted and people wouldn't take questions seriously or were just trolling here on GAG about 95% of people are cool.

• Bored mostly. Some are interesting. I blocked all the other ones.

• Overall, it's pretty neutral.

Quite a few of them annoy the shit out of me, lots are just ok, and a select few redeem the rest and make the experience worth my while.

• Neutral I guess.

You are all my adorable children
    that I wish to aid when I can. ^.~

• I don't give a shit

• People on here are decent until you mention anything to do with religion or society :D But then again everyone gets touchy on those topics

• Most make me feel neutral i don't trust the Internet

• A lot of questions and answers on here depress me in their lack of ingenuity or intelligence.

• Most are helpful and chill only two have annoyed me. One I wasn't sure if she was a troll or just put as little thought in to her beliefs as possible. The other seemed like a 4chan "red pillar" Who had gotten lost.

• I guess calm. People here are pretty nice. :)

• Hopeless for the future of mankind.

What Girls Said 5

• Most make me feel nothing.
    A select few make me doubt natural selection.

• Most of them make me calm. I came across some ugly personalities too. But still like in real life, there will be always some good people.

• Most of them are nice and some even provide you helpful advice. But there are some who really get on my nerves. I just avoid them.

• well, neutral.

• i hardly do give a damn to the people who insult uselessly or who tell lies. But some people on here are really nice and meaningful.