Anyone else ADDICTED to this site?

I can't stay off this shit. I'm going to end up closing my account lmao. What about you guys? How often do you check a day, and do you find yourself fighting the urge to check GAG?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm on this site for the $20 gift cards.

• Huge reason for me too. And because of your honesty... a few more points towards one. :)

• HAHA!! couldn't have said it better myself!

What Girls Said 11

• Haha yes. I am on here every single day. It's not like I don't have a life though. I just log in on my mobile phone a lot so I can be active on here where ever I am.

• I'm here for the gift cards but only when I need advice

• I WANT MY NETFLIX!!!

• it's addictive because the replies and communication is so quick, mainly because people are in here or checking it so regularly I suppose. But I think it's the huge community that keeps it so busy, and the variety of different opinions that riles people up and keeps them coming back for more abuse! I check it every day, but I'll get bored of it soon like I do with Facebook and just leave it for ages.

• I agree. I dislike person to person interactions because they're so slow paced. D:

• I don't want to admit it but I guess that's a sign that I might be addicted to GAG lol

• yeah... i guess its like a part of my daily routine

• it goes in spurts. when i am on, i am obsessed but then i get bored within a few weeks and i am off for months. then i'll randomly miss it and sign on and start over lol

• th thng is i have a lover n ths site so im really usng it 2 much, nd my little bro sayng im addictd 2 it, i hope he doesn't find out nor my dad bout my lvr X_X

• No, i learn about stuff. I'm not here to look for a lovr in #gag.

• Ah somewhat but it is not the worst thing to be addicted to either.

• Recently I have become addicted to this site. I keep checking my account again and again.

• Interesting. Good to know!

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not addicted because I still do more important things ahead of logging in to here. But I do love it when I got nothing else to do. It's fun, educational.

• So frustrating. Feels like a have to give my opinion every time I see a goddamn question.. which is always

• Haha. I feel your pain. Do you see yourself checking it many times throughout the day?

• Yeah whenever I get time

• it's become apart of my daily routine.

• two words... AMAZON GIFTCARD!!!

wait is giftcard one or two words?

• It is very addictive indeed, it is so nice being able to share ideas with people from everywhere.

• Nah, GAG is a Good diversion for my exhausted brain.