Need some advice on oral sex. Guys please help?

Do some men avoid giving oral sex as a rule? I mean my boyfriends / partners have always reciprocated in this arena, but my current boyfriend doesn't. (I am very careful about hygiene.) I'm trying to undrstand more before I ask him directly.., Guys, could you please share your views / experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys just won't do it, like some girls won't give head. They might have had a bad experience, or just don't like it. You might be able to coach him, and see if you can interest him in pleasing you. Maybe he likes shaved
    or something different. Communication is the key. Find out what the aversion is, and maybe it can be corrected.
    I love to orally please my girl.

What Guys Said 9

• *-concerning me: oral sex is as risky as vaginal , concerning STDs: www.rightdiagnosis.com/.../...oral_sex_as_well.htm
    aids.about.com/od/childrenteens/a/teensoral.htm

*-I heard from other guys they're concerned about
    -the taboo surrounding periods
    -eventual bad smells.

• Oral sex is an art. I usually find a girl is too gentle i prefer it if her hand is on my shaft and her mouth and lips are around the rim of my head. I love dirty talk. A girl telling me to cum in her mouth or to put on p*rn, find some one fucking a girl the way he would like to fuck you and imagine he is as you blow him. If your just gentle or quite there is no excitement. Be random, tell him to come outside or up stairs, tell him he must be horny as you saw the way he was looking at a girl. I love a girl blowing me then telling me to fuck her then pulling out and cumming deep in her mouth

• Yes, some do avoid it. I like to pleasure my wife orally, but honest my jaw does get quite sore after a while. I try to be fair though, but I don't jump at the opportunity every time I can.

• Well there are men and women who don't like oral sex, believe me I have had my share of women who don't like it. Now me personally I don't understand it, but I suppose we are all individuals and some things we like not everyone else will enjoy. I'd be honest with him and just ask, sometimes it's just a matter of inexperience and afraid to not be talented in that area - although practice makes perfect. If he is just nervous then I would encourage him and be supportive, compassion and understanding goes a long way.

• Some guys don't because they are into athletic conquest not pleasing a woman. If I were female, my absolute rule would be that I get it before I give it.

• Onlynthe selfish refrain from giving a female joy, their loss.

• I love eating out my missus , just don't like eating out her arse or her doing anything to my arse. Anything anal turns me right off.
    But any excuse to eat out her pussy !!

• True, some men do avoid giving oral sex... they tend to feel very ugg-ish about this, or are just hypocritical (willing to receive, but not give).

I enjoy giving oral sex as it pleases my partner. My current partner however (unfortunately!) will neither give and only very reluctantly receive.

• I love oral and I try to give way more than I get. However, one of my partners had such a bad smell I just couldn't do it. I'm sure she is aware of this cuz I've seen many cleansers for this problem. I think her natural oh was just off and she couldn't get it on track. I'm not saying you have this problem just mentioning it.

What Girls Said 0