When do you ask or answer questions anonymously on GAG?

I've asked a question anonymously before because of the sensitivity of the situation. So, when do you go anonymous?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I ask anonymously when I need personal advice. I answer anonymously when I want to help someone, but need to share details that are embarrassing or very personal.

1|2
    0|0
    • Same here. If I need advice I'd rather go anonymous, I'm not ashamed or anything I just prefer to do it that way. Thanks for answering.

• Thank you for Best Answer.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think I have ever asked or answered as an anon
    personally, I don't think I have anything to hide.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never go anonymous, but I assume people would do it if they're embarrassed of the content.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont go anonymous honestly. I have yet to find a reason to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont go anonymous the point of this site is to share your thoughts and problems with confidence! dont worry

0|0
    0|0
  • I never go anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually when asking sexual questions or advice about something personal. I usually answer anonymously when its a sensitive topic such as abortion for example.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go anonymous when the topic has anything to do with sexuality.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I never go anonymous on here. It doesn't matter to me if people see my user name.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've asked anonymously, but I don't answer that way anymore. Some people will answer "What's your favorite dog?" anonymously and I don't understand why.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol Yea, I don't get that. I guess some people just like to be anonymous. It is the internet after all. Thanks for answering.

• When its too personal or creepy.

1|1
    0|0
  • When I feel like I have to other wise no

1|0
    0|0
  • Well some of my friends know about this site and my account so i just go anonymous if i want to ask/reply to something that's kinda creepy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ever. ...

1|1
    0|0