How do you redeem Xper points?

I have over 5000 xper points and want to use the amazon gift card that I think you get when you're over that amount but I'm not sure how to go about doing it, how exactly does it work?

Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Please donate your points to Raven!..

Hello Mark-Ego-Almencion,
    Your request to redeem 3500 Xper Points for a $15 donation to RAVEN has been received and processed. You will receive an email to the address you have on file with GirlsAskGuys. com within 24 hours, with the receipt of your donation. Thank you for redeeming your Xper points to help RAVEN, an organization dedicated to stopping the cycle of violence in our families and communities.

GirlsAskGuys Team
    Sun, Jul 13 8:33:24 AM

• I didn't know you could donate your points :)

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• You simply contact the admins here:

Select redeem xper in the drop-down box and then specify what you want in the details section. The admins should then get back to you within 24-48 hours:)

• There are two ways you can do it:

- Click "Contact" (found at the bottom of every GirlsAskGuys page).
    Select "Redeem Xper" from the Regarding drop down menu.
    Follow the instructions there for your specific request and BAM... you'll get a response within 24 hours!

- Or you can go to your profile page, click on "My Xper" from the left menu, then click on "Redeem Points", and follow the instructions.

Remember, redeeming Xper points only affects your Redeemable total, not your Total Xper Points or your Xper Level.
    This information can always be found in our FAQ, please check it out :-)

• Thanks Sparrow! I just did it, hope it worked :)