Which GAGers give the best or most helpful answers?

I think there was a question about who the hottest GaGer is somewhere so I thought it would be interesting to see what people thought about user's answers on here aswell.

I always think Paris13 (I believe that's her name), Hans222 and kheserthorpe always leave helpful answers :)

Most Helpful Guy

• MaskOfInsanity, MissConfused93 - they give out extremely down-to-earth and straight-to-the-point answers that are amazing to read because they're mostly right! It's funny to watch the "hurt" anons be like "omg noez" when clearly they're not even hurtful or anything, they're just saying the truth without any "but honey love love" nonsense.

Sex_Panther, I didn't even know he left, it's disappointing because he was awesome.

RedThread is awesome too.

There are a bunch of others whom I won't be able to name off the top of my head, but xHoneyxBeex , Willow4, findingdreamland, and even knotme (although I haven't seen her in days, I wonder why) certainly tend to give out pretty good answers.

• Yes I agree all you mentioned are very helpful. Noticed a few such as knotme and others have been away. Sad, they are excellent to hear from.

• Thank you! I haven't seen knotme either :/ perhaps life is taking up a lot of her time!

• Thank you! I always enjoy reading your posts as well:)

What Guys Said 21

• I suck even when I do feel like leaving an answer and they are always like half a page long of suck, lol. Yet again, my nomination for anything "best" is HoneyBee lol, I mean just look at her answers! Sensitive, mature, knowledgeable, and to the point :) Yours are awesome too Ms Willow, same thing applies to you :)

• Awww thank you Mike! :) <3 Yours ARE helpful, you're definitely always helpful to me when I need you :) HoneyBee is great, she always keeps her cool aswell I notice :)

• haha! oh look, I found it all by myself :P

Once again, you are begin far too generous. Lol

• @Willow thank you! I certainly try very hard to remain calm in tense situations:)

• I think that different people at different times give good answers. An answer should be known for its perspicuity, its relevance, its honesty. Answers that deceive a person on flattery or in combination with ignorance isn't the best answer. Persons give answers that are most helpful when a problem is well-defined, if there is a legitimate problem that is identified, then the grounds for useful answers have been well founded. Good answers require good questions that are interesting. Without a person being interested, such answers wind up as desultory as the problem itself.

• probably
    DodgersGm
    Sex_panther and Mr. Oracle when they were more active
    Sparrow24, TheNewClassic

Those are who I remember at first, always seem to have good advice, very level headed, and well thought out answers.

There's a few others but can't recall at the moment

• First of all, many many thanks for that warm compliment and thanks for all the friendship you're sending to the other side of the English Channell. You're a warm personality who makes time to send her friends a kind message when it's needed.
    I don't really dare to say any names because when I look at the last questions I've asked, there were soooo many GAG'ers who have invested several minutes in giving very informative and complete answers.
    So by naming some of them, I would forget others. And I'm grateful to all of you here on GAG. Happy to be here and will stay here :-)
    Compliments with your new profile pic, get your hat back!

• Awww you're welcome Hans! I always love hearing from you :) and you're right, there really are too many people on here who constantly give good advice to people, seems everyone's going to mentioned at some point!
      Thank you! lol ;)

• Is it you on the left side of the pic? Quite a change of look compared to the old one :-)

• It is yeah lol it's a really bad quality picture though :) no make up for a start! lol and hair in a ponytail.

• I mostly sent MH answers to inboxes hehe... on here I am more short and private, but still helpful though. I have no clue yet since I haven't been on here too long! But the people here are wonderful and nice, talkative and all beautifull from inside and outside! I wanna say THANKS to EVERYONE on here for making me smile every day! You are one of them asker :)! If anyone needs specific advice, inbox me! If it is on here also fine, I will do my best! But I will empty all my words to inbox only! Love the site!!

• Thank you Chappie! I'm glad you're enjoying it here ;)

• I think people who gives the best answers deserve the most helpful
    sorry i can't really take sides , i really haven't met many people to
    decide who give the best answers, i guess cause being a male
    i don't get in deep with it lol, i really don't talk private one on one
    with people here

• Willow you always give good answers :) xD
      I'm a odd ball i try give good answers
      But not always the case :) <3 :p

• Aww lol you're not an oddball! You always give sensitive and kind answers regardless, I wish all users were like you :)

• Aww thank you Hunnie , well i try !!!

• Yeah, no really stands out for me apart for kheserthorpe and COCOCHANEL.

My opinions turn out to be not very helpful at all when I try to be very helpful and considerate. Just goes to show my opinions suck badly and I shouldn't even bother to give my opinions because they are just as useless posted when they aren't posted.

• I say kheserthorpe, MrOracle, xHoneyBeex, RedThread, & maskofinsanity are my top 5. 8-)

• Sparrow24 and Mask of Insanity give solid advice

oh and me of course - im great

• I'd say myself, but that'd be a useless answer :P
    Ummm... That nice Japanese lady, was it Cocochannel or something like that? :O

• I think I know who you mean, I get pikachu person mixed up with cocochannel (wow that sounds incredibly ignorant, not to mention rude O. o)
      Please feel free to nominate yourself ;)

• Bah, I'm not helpful xD
      Used to try, but after seeing so many questions that are literally the exact same thing as ten billion other ones concerning "friends with benefits" or "friendzoning" and all that junk that I'm rather skeptical about, I've kind of become distant._..

• 'Used to try' :P I know what you mean, I can scroll down for about 5 minutes before I find anything I can or want to answer these days :/

• You give really thoughtful answers and it looks like u put in a lot of effort into them so that is notable. I would also say udolpixie, xhoneyxbee, and kheserthorpe

• I think ironeddie gives great answers. But he's a dickhead so that takes him out of the running.

• I'd have to say me

• I do have a few on my mind, but I can't really remember the names, but if I read the names on this question I'd have to say SaVes, she give really good answers always, and you!

• Definitely palek, has anybody seen him recently?

• For me it entirely depends on the question.
    Some people know more about a subject then others.

• Very true! Although I've noticed some people always try to be helpful anyway even if they aren't as clued up on the subject :)

• I think most people always try but myself as an example ill be way more helpful when it comes to breakups and fixing computers then tips on flirting with people in a bar.

• I'll remember the fixing computers part. I need all the help I can get lol ;)

• No one really stands out go me. I say palek.

• Mr. oracle, Kheser and Dinosys imo.

• I haven't been on enough to know...

• I'm the best at everything, so I'm going to say me

• I think it's paris13

What Girls Said 17

• Depends on the topic. But in general, the best "opinion owners" to me are:

- WhiteSteve
    - CommieDearest
    - enigmatta
    - cipher42
    - kheserthorpe
    - lumos (formerly oppaoppa)
    - MildlyOriginal (the rare occasions he decides to not post anonymously)
    -

• I don't know who the hell MildlyOriginal is :P so he must be one of those helpful anonymous people :) WhiteSteve is great, forgot to mention him!

• Ha, yeah well. I'd answer more if I could find more interesting questions. (Also if I wasn't off camping or doing something all the time.)

• Screw it, someone like you needs to be more out in the real world anyway. I'm just being a selfish GAGer here. :)

• HandsomeRaj, Willow4, Redthread, Centigrade, and SaVes. These 5 honestly always give such amazing answers and have the most helpful feedback whenever they answer any questions…. They seem super sweet and have so much to offer to everyone! I admire all of them <3

• Awww why is it everything you say always sounds like it's been sprinkled with sugary sweet things? :P Thank you so much! I've missed you <3

• Oh wow, thank you. If I had read that desription without having seen my mine in it, I would have never felt adressed. Haha.

• Oh Amy I just realized that this was your question LOL. So typical of me to not even notice who asked the question before writing an opinion hahaha... *giggles. No problem, I missed you too love!! <3 And @SaVes you're very welcome <3

• Just happen to see this now, Willow4... Thank you so much for the kind words and the great boost of confidence.. It's people like yourself who make it so easy to give the 'Best or most helpful answers.'xx

• You're welcome Paris! You always put such thought into your answers, it doesn't go unnoticed :)

• Thanks so much, sweetie... Just wise ol' years of experience mostly... xx

• -Red Thread
    -NoblesseOblige makes me laugh lol :D
    -icantwait
    -Sex_panther before he left D:
    -SaVes

• Sparrow24 and Red Thread

• RedThread always mainrains diplomacy and respect, which is hard to find around these parts. Harakiri and SaVes are smart as hell and always keep it real.

• It depends on the question really. But I actually went and checked some of my questions so the ones who give good advice are kheserthorpe, icantwait and many more. Can't remember all.

• Kambo tricky, sex panther, n Paris.

• Definitely not me :) lol I agree with Paris. She is awesome.

• That Dodgers guy. I really enjoy seeing his answers on here.

• you, kheserthorpe , Blondiee2014 and there are others of course, but I answered based on my questions.

• kheserthorpe

• You of course you. You give really good answers and Sparrow, Dogder, Ican'twait, and DivaMonae

• Aww thank you Jahnnavi! :) I haven't seen DivaMonae for a bit, but she does leave some great answers! There's really too many people to be honest, I've forgotten a good handful at least :/

• Your welcome (^.^)

• Thanks :-)

• We all do at some point.

• Sex_Panther did, but he's gone now.

• I didn't know he'd left? :(

• Same :( that's really ballsed up my day lol.

• I'm really sad to hear that, he was one of the coolest people on the site. Also one of the only few who actually understood me the first time I explained something. I hope he'll be back, just for the community.

• Pedantic
    MrOracle
    MaskofInsanity
    knowmeyourself

• xHoneyxBeex has always given me great answers. I really think she's a great person.

As for guys... I like yaddayaddayadda's answers.