Is there a way to search for a profile by user name on GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• No, not currently. If you know their username though you can type it into the search bar.

I wish the admins would implement something like an actual search engine for users though. That would make finding other users way easier, especially if you don't know their exact name. Like, you could type in what you think is close and possible results could pop up. I don't know. Lol

• I smell stalkerism from you. You cant.

• That's quite a leap. Stalking isn't my thing. Providing true and useful answers is.

• If I thought it any of your business, I might share but since it isn't, I'll take a pass. As for looking int he archives, feel free to look me and my record up.

• haha No. I've never come across your 'answers'. or They just never stuck it in my mind. There are great answers given from all range of users active or not active.

• It would be a good tool though!

• Search using google, girlsaskguys+ usersname

• You can search in the search bar but you can't specify it's a user

• www.girlsaskguys.com/user/
    then the username

Otherwise, you'll just have to see them randomly on the site.

• Girlsaskguys. com/user/(theirusername)

What Guys Said 2