Do you think GAG has made you more or less empathetic?

For me I think it has made me less. My patience with self pity is virtually gone. When I first came I was able to put myself in their shoes. Now I tell people their shoes stink and the need to do something about it.

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider myself a very empathetic person. So, I guess that GAG didn't make a difference.
    However, knowing that there are more people who experience the same things as me, makes me feel better.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's highlighted the amount of empathy I already have. Which I actually think I have quite a bit, I just don't tolerate stupid well, nor do I feel bad for people who get what's coming to them.

1|1
    0|0
  • eh'... I'm the same. Depends on the question/situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • More or less.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has made me think that all the guys are shallow jerks who just masturbate to every girl they see, and mean fat shaming, unrealustic hypocrites.

Nah, there are few good guys too. But I trust men less

0|0
    0|1
  • More in some cases, less in others.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• More.
    I realize how some people have bad luck with the opposite sex and there isn't always something they can do about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, the reason isn't GAG, I learned it in real life. Although some people on GAG aren't making it easy to emphasize with them anyways. There are quite a few GURU level people who give truly empathetic advice though, so one would assume that people might eventually have something stick on them from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably more.

Tbh I have gotten more out of private chats. The public questions is like a fun distraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • im still the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • No difference. GAG does not represent the people in my world. People who come to ask about their issues here are outliers. I still feel pity for elites.

2|0
    0|0
  • Neither more or less.

I have realized however, just how bad education is nowadays. Where media, social trends, and the like have damaged peoples self image and their life choices. What pressure is placed on people by society.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, GAG has definitely made me less patient with people younger than me.

So many 16-18 year old girls on here asking "He did this, does he like me?" questions...

1|0
    0|0
  • GAg has taught me like 50% of women are viciously anti male. so definitely less empathetic

0|0
    1|0