How do I get an Amazon giftcard on GAG?

How do I get amazon gift card on GAG? is it true that I can get 20 dollars gift card?

Most Helpful Girl

• After you've earned 5000 Xper points, you can cash them in for an Amazon giftcard.

There are two ways you can do it:

- Click "Contact" (found at the bottom of every GirlsAskGuys page).
    Select "Redeem Xper" from the Regarding drop down menu.
    Follow the instructions there for your specific request and BAM... you'll get a response within 24 hours!

- Or you can go to your profile page, click on "My Xper" from the left menu, then click on "Redeem Points", and follow the instructions.

Remember, redeeming Xper points only affects your Redeemable total, not your Total Xper Points or your Xper Level.
    ____________

This information can always be found in our FAQ, please check it out :-)

What Guys Said 1

• You just claim your bonus points and encash them. Probably they'll send it electronically to you.

What Girls Said 2

• You simply contact the admins here: www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

In the drop-down box, select "redeem xper" and then in the details box, specify what you would like to redeem your xper for.

• this is true, go into your account then click my xper and on the bottom of the page is stuff you can redeem your points for