Mobile version of this site sucks balls?

Does anyone else have major issues with the mobile version of this site? It's practically impossible to use.

Most Helpful Girl

• It physically hurts me to use GAG on my phone... whenever the pop-up screen to log in or redeem Xper or anything comes up, the buttons I want are always in the corner and I can never reach them since they keep moving...

What Girls Said 6

• If the problems persist and you don't think the issues are with your phone, you should send in a message to let the Admins know what sort of problems you're having. That feedback can help them help you and anyone else experiencing similar problems. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• I use it every day. I don't have any problems with it.

• Maybe its my phone

• As you can probably tell

• Really? That's odd. If this is a persistent issue it could just be your phone since I haven't had that issue.

• Yeah lately it says loading at the top and like doesn't let me comment and it had this stupid pop up ad now that's getting on my nerves... Like I seriously can't comment on things sometimes and I'm like wtf. 😒 I think it's working right now fingers crossed

• It works great sometimes, it works very bad too sometimes. Kinda some instability. It is because of ruch hour i think.

• It's fine to me, no issues. I'm using it right now, in fact.

• What issues are you having?
    What kind of device and browser are you using?

In the future, please send us a message so we can look into it :-)

• I tried and I couldn't even get the email to send for some reason

• What issues are you having?

What Guys Said 6

• Its not ideal, but it is a vast improvement on earlier iterations. Especially before there even was a mobile format.

Imagine having to use a desktop format that not only did you have to zoom in on several times over in order to click the right button but you also had pop-up ads opening new windows and taking you away from the site with every click. Dont even get me started on scrolling through your typed answers or how the page would automatically refresh after a few minutes, deleting your typed out answer.

Impossible to use? You have no idea youngin'

• Using my Nexus 7 is pretty good and comfortable.
    Using my Android phone is very hard. The typing and clicking on some small buttons is what annoys me.

• I use a kindle and its a major pain in the ass.

• my screen is too small to see this site on my android phone I have an lg3

• 没有用过!我也觉得体验度不足!

• Nah i think it's fine