Is it just me or are there a lot more GaGers under 18?

not that i hate y'all or anything lol…

just an observation… i could be wrong tho.

i guess what i would ask u people is what brought u to GaG? what do you hope to benefit from it? :)

to anyone else, Wassup:P u can state ur age for fun haha, i have to b inclusive=]

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• 1. Guess this summer has seen an influx of a lot of under 18s and they are good kids most of them who genuinely want to understand a few things :)
    2. You asked this question to the 'under 18' group and guess you'll get an opinion from the rest too (like me lol)
    3. I'd sure love to read the under 18 groups opinions here on your questions :D

• Most age groups is 18-24 on here some are younger than 18
    the ones under 18 have come here to maybe ask a question
    usually them ones don't stay around long I've saw that for while
    there are lot people come here do not tell their true age they
    can be over 45 and say they are age 18-24 or 25-29 but why
    people want lie about their age is beyond my knowledge but
    i come here in good faith and have no reason to lie about anything
    but i find people over 45 are less likely to be treated nice by lot
    of the younger generation it just happens i stay to myself and
    i really don't get in deep with befriending people cause I been
    through too much abuse, bullied so i have trust issues i do
    get most helpful but that's up to how people see it I'm open
    to talking to anyone who wants stop by but i don't get in
    deep with it cause people will be your friend one day and
    hate you the next day so it's life unfortunately just got choose
    people carefully also there are some older men who use
    younger females accounts and some females are way
    younger than age 18 in many cases it happens

• no that (Under 18) number is increasing and there's more that make the mistake of picking their age group so some (18-24) are still under lol.

• Yup.
    I think most of the sexuality related questions I've encountered were from under 18.
    And I've no problem with that because they're curious like us when we were at that age.
    Just "How to do a certain act" questions are not suitable for them.

• yeah i can totally relate to that curiosity.
      and i agree, some questions asked are a little out of line lol

• I think you're right.
    Although I can imagine that people from 16 to 18 find it interesting to be on a website where you can discover the world of the other gender... our answers could help them making other-than-impulsive decisions.
    It could also be because some of the long-term GAG'ers left the site in the last months, that the "mix" of people on here has changed.
    I don't have a problem with it either. As long as their questions and answers are okay :-)

• There does seem to be more. But it could also be that because a lot are anonymous It just seems like a lot more.

• What brought me to GaG? Hmm I personally love to answer questions and sometimes help people out even though most seem to think I'm much too young for it. I just happened to have learned a lot in my past regarding sex and relationships. But I did join probably I think a year ago when I was 16 and now I'm 17.

• sweet=]
      well thats good, and i totally get u. iv seen wiser responses from 16 yr olds here than some of the people in their 20s lol.. age isn't a number here

• age isn't a number? dafaq?
      age is JUST a number* lol

• Yeah, but the biggest range is 18-24. Other ranges would be in 30s and then over 45. I can't imagine a lot of people in their 30s and over 45 being on here so there you go.

• I think it's a good thing that they seek knowledge :3

• School's out for summer.

• Does age change on its own here, will it change to 18 in a year if it's 17 now, or do I have to make a new account.

• I imagine the number of GaGers who are under 18 is going to decrease once school starts again.

• I'm actually 12 years old, problem?

• I just started, but it's a younger demographic than I originally expected.

• it wasn't like this about a year ago haha, the youngest person i knew was 18… but there r heaps of older users here too… even in the 45+

• LOL! thats hilarious
      na man dont lol, there's more than u think, theyre not as active tho

• Glad to hear it, thanks!

• I'm under 18 but I joined quite recently because I had some questions about fingering, cunnilingus and sex in general.

• well, welcome=]
      you'll get all the answers u want lol. only tips ill give u r ask a question with maturity and you will b given the answer u want. ask it with stupidity and people will attack u.

• loll im 24 for some and 30 for other hahaha

• I have not really noticed them. I usually see people on here that are older to be honest..

• I think the change in age requirement made some difference. Sure, some kids in the past could lie about their age but a lot of them would end up saying their real age and then I remember their account getting removed. So, now a 14 year old doesn't have to lie about being 16 and then have the possibility of their account getting deleted. I was under 18 when I first joined. Granted I turned 18 2 months after I joined, but that was 5 and a half years ago when this site was only around for about 2 years. Now it's been around for 7 years and is far more popular. I think all of these things, plus some other reason that I haven't mentioned, are the reason for the increase of under 18 users.

• Hmm I think 5 years ago it was about 1% and now it is about 45%? meh shoot me

• haha wow hav u been here that long?

• Ha you are gonna bite some anon guy in the butt and he will be like whaaaa?
      pm me your email so I can shoot you a pic of a real live gummy bear.

• thing is i know who u r sooooo :P
      y would i want a pic of a gummy bear?

• The stupidity level has certainly increased an appropriate amount.

• Care to elaborate?

• If you really need such a simple sentence explained, maybe you're part of the problem...

There are a lot more stupid questions these days, than there used to be. And they seem to be coming from the under 18 users more than anything else.

• ok lets keep it nice and polite shall we?

• Under 16 as well

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, I've noticed an increase in "under 18" users as well. The site is growing a lot though so I think there are also simply a lot more users in general.

• Yes theyre flooding like fruit flies, trying to grow up too fast or catching up with the trend of losing their v card. I wonder how theyd fit in with the idea of an adult relationship expert here? Should we also have a teen counsellor on site too? Or they should just be referred to head in to scarleteen. com. The focus of this site is abit clouded.

• oh gosh can we change our birthdays on here? cause i like put the wrong date on accident :") hahhaahha

• lol! poor thing… uhm I'm not actually sure tbh… i have a feeling we can't tho, unless u asked one of the admin

• ohh… babe it doesn't actually show on ur profile=] it just says that ur 18-24 hehe
      ur welcome x

• oh thank god :") hahahaha that would just be hilarious if it showed :")
      :)

• gagers! we need knwledge! i was askng google a ques whn th results gave me ths site! i really love it whn i c others askng or ansrng helpful, experiencd ansrs... im 14 btw... dnt judge my age, im older (if u knw wht i mean ;p) LOOL!

• hey:) haha same here! thats exactly how i found the site
      bahaha its ok, i hav a sister around ur age, so i know how to deal with the likes of u:P
      if the site is used well, then its a great place=]

• Well school is out?

• Thats pretty true :o They seem really curious and I guess their google searches lead them here xD

• Yes a lot of under 18 people here but I think the majority people on this site are 18 to 24.

• I've definitely noticed a lot of younger GaGers as well.